Reviews for Extracurricular Activities
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 7/9
Well, so much for update regularly lol. Its a really fun story. Too bad it won't be finished.
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 7/9
Lmao that was awesome.
Ummm...So it's been 11 years :/
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
NO! UPDATE!

This story is awesome!
! ###############################################################$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
ALWAYS love it when Harry asks to see Tonks' true form!
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
you going to update this story?
Are you dead it's been 7 years since you last updated this story?
HoosierCullen chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
I like this fic and am hoping that you come back to it and write more on it. It is hard to find any HONKS stories that have some length and depth to them and the writers haven't given up on them and left them for dead. I am hoping you haven't done the same with this story because it has some very good points to it and a good story. I think having Tonks go to school with him would both keep the relationship going and be good to continue Harry's training for his destiny. Anyway I am keeping this short and just saying I hope you continue it soon.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Don't abandon it! Please come back and finish it!
Lucky Guard chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
Publicola chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Well, it's been about nine years... I really wish this fic had been continued. I quite enjoy 'Honks' pairings, and this fic is one of the better ones.
MichaeltheReader chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Dude you said you'll update regularly. Then do so. Update! It's been 7 years since you updated this story! You messed up not to update so long. Well I hope you update cuz I like this story.
TheZeitgeist chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Update, you piece of shit! :)
BBRAE623 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
DAMN YOU APATHY! Great story by the way.
james ikebuchi chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
You left the story there really?
Basilisk1 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Just a little note... there must be be a contraceptive better than a CONDOM available to wizards and witches! I mean come on Harry regrew his whole right arm,(his bones anyway),

Somebody must have come up with something better?