Reviews for The Other Sister
Kenshin'sLuver51593 chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
I really like Hello world i knew u well and not that perfect but if u do write dem can u make da stories LONGER
cutiepie3932 chapter 9 . 6/24/2004
great tsroy, i love it. LOL
Splenda chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Why is she living in Glen Oak when her parents live in Buffalo?
me chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
Not That Perfect
Hello World, I Knew You Well
are the ones i want to read
gerry chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
all of them sound great
kelsey chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
You should write a sequel. I really liked your story and i think that you should write Love, Friendships, and Secrets.
Caligurl chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
Either: Hello World, I Knew You Well & Not That Perfect. i like both story ideas, if i had to choose one it would probably be Hello World, I Knew You Well.
I really enjoyed reading the story! I can't wait to start reading the sequel! Post it soon!
Laurie chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
I like the idea of love, friendships, and secrets
SuN kiS s eD 904 chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
AWESOME STORY I LOVED IT I THINK U SHOULD WRite A SEQUEAL I THINK U SHOULD BMABYE COMBINE HELLO WORLD I KNEW U WELL AND NOT THAT PERFECT
outlawed-little-angel chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
Not That Perfect
Lizzie and Ruthie are becoming good friends. But that could be doomed when Ruthie Learns Lizzie's most awful secret. Lucy and Kevin talk about possibly finding their own home. Roxanne and Chandler are married and having some problems.
~OR~
Hello World, I Knew You Well
Lizzie is enjoying life in Glen Oak. But something awful happens to her that may destroy her forever. Roxanne and Chandler are in for EVEN more surprises. And Lucy and Kevin go to visit Patty-Mary at collage.
these two sound good the other one a sounding boring maybe u mix these two together!
~xoxo~
Sugar Spice Girl chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
u should do Love, Friendships, and Secrets
hockeygirl7 chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
I think you should do the one named Hello World, I Knew You Well.
Krystal Hicks chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
Not That Perfect, please!
me chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
I loved your story and I thought Not that perfect was the best. Pleez rite a sequal thou. I would love to read it
SuN kiS s eD 904 chapter 5 . 12/11/2003
alexa this story is so GOOD! I love it please update more please this is definealty my favorite story? Can i be Ruthies friend that she introduces to Lizzie? Lol