Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
misherukuro chapter 7 . 1/28
Entertaining fic. ,
thereviewerwhoreviewed chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I like your story so far and it's obvious you discontinued it but it seemed really unlikely that Harry would trade away his Firebolt. Sirius gave it to him so it would be pretty special to Harry.
Thenchick chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
i think since this is called 'dark side' then maybe draco and harry should after the detention get along. Also I bet the girl in the dream WASNT ginny because a)I dont like harry/ginny together and b) it never said the girls hair color.
Thenchick chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I dont think harry would trade in his firebolt that was a gift from his godfather...
mooree chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
How can you leave such a wonderful piece of work unfinished? You are killing me! I really want to see what the punishment will be.
IceAlkhuan chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIETLY!
consav chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
very good, although I hope this wont turn into a harry/ginny.

or any harry/whore story oh well though good so far, I like how draco and harry are kinda friends.
solaesce chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
I think this is a pretty good story, the dueling prof seems pretty cool, but I think that Harry's attitude it alittle too much. Maybe you could tone it down a bit?
darkforces chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
brilliant story, me likey, please continue soon, i hope harry and draco continur becoming friends thats quite cool
Hot0Red0Head chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
love it!
WolfeChilde chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Love the new Harry!
WolfeChilde chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
'curiosity killed the car'? I thought it was the cat
Ppsh chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
The only thing bad about this story is it isnt finished :P
Ppsh chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Good story so far - i personally detest Harry/Draco pairings...and as far as friendship goes i think it just seesm unnatural since it cuts out the opportunity to mock draco (heh)

I liked this chapter tho
x0x Stephanie x0x chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
1)i luved snapes character in this chappie

2)I LUV DRACO in this story, his mood swings and private jokes (if u can call them that) with harry are really great

3)potions class was pretty good

4)no comment

5)i like what uve done with ginny, and in doing that uve made harry a lot more confident 2 which i luv!

6) i hope that the duelling class will be original

7)i definately dont wanna c harry sleeping around

nice story so far, i hope that u get an update out soon!

§†éphåniè*