Reviews for Birthday Blues
eaz35173 chapter 1 . 6/2
Another wonderful story! Loved the part where the Captain found Carolyn asleep on her typewriter. And how nice to be complimented on her beauty by an impartial person. Happy Birthday, Carolyn!
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
A really nice story. I think everyone has had a birthday that started out bad and ended up wonderful.
Mary chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This story is teriffic. You expressed Carolyn's feelings about reaching this extremely pivotal age beautifully - and boy does it make me wish I had a handsome ghost around MY house somewhere! The ending was so sweet! Her family didn't forget her, the rocker is a wonderful present and the locket with the pictures and Queen of My Heart in French was lovely. You have an incredible talent. I hope you keep posting stories to this site (and any other FF site you want to for a long time to come!
aria chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This was just wonderful! I would love to see more chapters of this lovely story. I especially enjoyed the idea that the Captain's ability to touch was still a relatively new experience between him and Carolyn. Would love to see you explore this a bit more. A very enjoyable read!
Thank you for sharing it with us!
CottageGhost chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I just love this story! You make Carolyn's feelings so very real, one can't help but feel for her. I also liked the way you wrote Martha as everybody's guardian angel - always there, always dependable. Then there's the gift of the rocking chair that's just so sweet - and the locket with the engraving (I don't need to tell you why I have a soft spot for that one, I think ). And what Carolyn said at the end is so very true! Another terrific read - thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
Chantal
Helena Russel chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Thanks for this terrific story, Kathy.
Anne