Reviews for I Hate Every Beautiful Day
SweetXscape chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Oh goodness what a sad ending. Ya gotta continue this! Or write more pertaining to these two. They're perf and deserve more love.
Great story although I wished there was more :\ but it was still good and everyone seemed in-character. Awesome job :)
SweetXscape chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
Oh this is good and so sad! I loved it. Please continue on with this story. Xx
SweetXscape chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Loving this. Haha, Pete is such a freak. Lol, but is in character and I love it. I can so see this happening with their characters. :D
SweetXscape chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Love it so far! Great job. Gosh their so needs to be more fics with these two. They're everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Just watched Gothika on Netflix. Never thought Halle Barry and RDJ could have so much chemistry, even without any pure romance scenes, although that "are we having an affair" sequence had me wondering...I wanted more if them, and that's what you gave. I like the premises. It's an older fic so I'll just keep reading what's here. On another note, seeing those two actors had me shipping Storm and Iron Man, haha.
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Sad but beautiful story. I am not sure I understood what happened with Pete in the end. Where did he left?
I am happy to see that some one is writing Gothika fan fictions. Great work!
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
this is so sad.

but I have one question, did pete die?

and why did he cut himself was he like possessed or something?
Typhoid-love chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
This was an awsome story. Sad but awsome.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
OMFJ! That was awesome! I just love how this story flows PWESE UPDATE SOON! D look I'm on hands and knees here **quickly gets on hands and knees** ow mah back! v_v'
tsgfic chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Great start! I hope that's just what this is, a start... because I'd hate to be left there :P. Write more!
Ginger Lane chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This is very cute... it is how I pictured them after the movie. :)
inferi chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Woho! "Gothika" fanfiction! I love the setup for this! I always knew Pete and Miranda should have been together! They're a cute couple! Thank you for making that thought real!
Yay for you!