Reviews for En Las Montañas
Lynbloom chapter 17 . 8/31
Wow can't wait to start the next one
Lynbloom chapter 15 . 8/31
Great story
Perspectives.and.What chapter 9 . 6/23
does anyone know what website they are talking about posting all the steamy details?
Kimay chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Well, whoo! That was thrilling! This is, by far, my favourite Lucius/Harry fanfiction! I'm just fascinated imagining Lucius doing all farm work, slightly tanned, shirt clinging to his body... Ah!

Can't wait to read your sequel!
Nici Barru chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hi there, I read your story on lifejournal. It's great. Thank you for a very good read!
MzMilo chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
nice
gobert chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Hiya - reading this on LG so no reviews but FML I had to come here to say best chapter ever - the sex talk and love glove...I'm spewed my beer whilst reading.

Also, can't wait until the sequel! And what awaits them at Hogwarts and LV!
musme chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
I like it
serenityselena chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
a very interesting story _
aliengirlguy chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
great fic! i loved lucius' barn yard woes. i am looking forward ot reading the sequel.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Oh God Oh God Severus showed up! *claps hands* Please don't kill him, please don't kill him! *Looks up with watery eyes*
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
usually I review at the last chapter but this one was so good! - I love this story and love how the pace is going with those two. Also love that Lucius is adament to have a relationship with Harry...so cute! -
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Great story. :)
TalaDentro chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Couple errors in this one.

"He hadn’t looked at glanced at once."

"before he waved a hand in dismissal,".
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw that's funny my last name is Valencia! Okay maybe its a little sad but that makes me smile on the inside.