Reviews for En Las Montañas
Kimay chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Well, whoo! That was thrilling! This is, by far, my favourite Lucius/Harry fanfiction! I'm just fascinated imagining Lucius doing all farm work, slightly tanned, shirt clinging to his body... Ah!

Can't wait to read your sequel!
Nici Barru chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hi there, I read your story on lifejournal. It's great. Thank you for a very good read!
MzMilo chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
gobert chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Hiya - reading this on LG so no reviews but FML I had to come here to say best chapter ever - the sex talk and love glove...I'm spewed my beer whilst reading.

Also, can't wait until the sequel! And what awaits them at Hogwarts and LV!
musme chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
I like it
serenityselena chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
a very interesting story _
aliengirlguy chapter 17 . 2/20/2011
great fic! i loved lucius' barn yard woes. i am looking forward ot reading the sequel.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
Oh God Oh God Severus showed up! *claps hands* Please don't kill him, please don't kill him! *Looks up with watery eyes*
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
usually I review at the last chapter but this one was so good! - I love this story and love how the pace is going with those two. Also love that Lucius is adament to have a relationship with cute! -
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Great story. :)
TalaDentro chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Couple errors in this one.

"He hadn’t looked at glanced at once."

"before he waved a hand in dismissal,".
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw that's funny my last name is Valencia! Okay maybe its a little sad but that makes me smile on the inside.
koki chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
very good, pity they had to leave the lovely spain and their little romance there, glad there shall be more,

oh and the condoms! made me laugh my self silly, just imagine them sitting there listening to the squeaking, HAHAHA.

brzoskwinia chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I had some questions:

1. Why the girl say "The fourth one hasn't been released in English yet." If they are in Spain?.

2. Even if they are so lucky that in the town sell the English (language not for school normal epic) book it's look somewhere impossible. In my country if I want buy book other than my foreign language I need order from Internet or go to some big city (like Dublin or Liverpool this is example I only learn English and never go to any other country than Germany or Croatia and of course my own) and look for special shop (for those who study language)

Beside nice story but sometimes I had need a really long break because there is so many talks for my taste.
Sessia chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
You should update this story, it's really, really, really, good!