Reviews for Fragments of a Teenage Girl's Life
Burnz chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
It was hard to pick the one I liked best. I think the Spanish teacher one and Items discovered were my favorites. Fun reading!
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Amazing. Simpy amazing.

The titles, the dialouge, the characters, the writing. Everything.

Your writing is incredible, and this is like a work of art. It IS a work of art.

Wonderful job.
Amarra17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was really random and really good and i really liked it. lol. but seriously it was an interesting collection of moments and i enjoyed it a lot. good job!
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Interesting...
I'm kind of lost for words right now, so excuse my verbal fumbling, but that was interesting...driftingly written...like little bits of something too disturbing to be whimsy...
Nicely done, anyway, I liked it.
Ben is Glory chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Oh my god, this was just so perfect. And the best part? Spike/Xander-yness!
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I've gotta say, you wrote this REALLY well. You have Dawn down really well. I REALLY liked the masterbating one and the one where Spike or i guess, not him, kills her. Keep writing. It's great.
gin chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This was... incredibly good. You are so talented. I really hope you do more vignettes because you have a real knack for pulling someone through a couple of lines right before slam! knock the wind out of them with the last sentence. Yes, so I'm very enthusiastic. But really, keep writing! Please!
lydia chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
That was amazing! You had Dawn down perfectly. You also have a great balance of humor and pathos. I loved "Like a Fox" and the masturbating one (hilarious...and with such perfect dialgoue you don't need to ask who's saying what)
I'm not a Spander fan or Dawn/Amanda fan either but good work there.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
OMG! This is beyond amazing. Every single one is perfect,and you have Dawn, no matter what mood, down is just so good. You are such a talented writer. I can't pick a favorite because they were all so good. And I love how there all just short stories. I can't give you enough praise. Please write more like these.
Claire Starling chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow, I think all of these were wonderful. Especially since a lot of them were DS... but the ones that weren't were good too. Continue your good work.