Reviews for The Basement
ha loool
the ending tho
wonderful!
RSegovia chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
Wow, you really like torturing Harry. If I were him at this point, I would get all my money, fly across the channel, then take a plane or a portkey to Australia or a deserted island somewhere. Better alone than with people who constantly belittle you and think you're crazy. Of course, I'm an extreme introvert, and Harry needs his friends, but most of his problems would go away if he just went somewhere he wouldn't be subject to the underage magic and werewolf laws, and where Voldemort wouldn't find him.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Story intro blurb: "I must have a sign on my back that says psycho paths please attack me. I would not put it beyond Dudley to afix such a sign to me, but I doubt he could spell it accurately enough for a psycho to understand."

That's "psychopaths", not "psycho paths". For an intro that mocks the spelling, it would help if you could spell yourself. Also, the word is "affix", not "afix". Two spelling mistakes in a two sentence intro that mocks someone ELSE's spelling? Honestly, if you were trying to find ways to drive me away from your story you couldn't have found any better way. Very self-referential, though, so kudos on that anyway.
Acutagava chapter 27 . 7/9/2020
This was an outstanding story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2020
great ending
adastrad chapter 23 . 2/19/2020
"...as if I were a septuagenarian who'd just tumbled down an escalator"
"I still felt like the gum under someone's shoe"
a;kdjf I love these similes omg XD

"he was so old, almost forty"
Harry, you take that back XD darn 13-year-olds XD

Can I just say, I love that Dumbledore is a pretty good dude in this fic. I love the descriptions of the Christmas crackers he brought to their party!

"We wished them good luck, to be polite" a;kdfja the teachers need that, taking Snape out for a drink lmao

I am so- I can't XD Harry's thought Sirius got him a gun f;akdjfafd

"You'd think it would be easy to shop for an escaped convict, but it really isn't." ;akdj XD LMAO

Harry's really sweet, pretending to be happy so Lupin won't feel guilty about ending their lessons

AHH i love that Harry got to throw that Snape owes him in his face, and for it to be over something so mundane as quidditch lol
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 27 . 2/16/2020
WHAT A BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY, I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WITH WORDS HOW UTTERLY MAGNIFICENT IT IS!

AND THE EPILOGUE! ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST EPILOGUE I'VE EVER READ! You know, the grey hair though, isn't it a bit telling?! he should dye that or charm it. I hope the sequel brings more Sirius and more Snape. SO EXCELLENT OMFG! THANK YOU FOR THIS!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 26 . 2/16/2020
I am also mad that he didn't take Harry in. you know, going after Pettigrew was such a GREAT idea the first time. BUT then I realise how frustratingly incompetent Dumbledore is so I get it
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 25 . 2/16/2020
I just want Sirius declared innocent ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 24 . 2/15/2020
Werewolves with shorter life spans, nooo, why can't Lupin be a vampire ugh. The Quidditch match was a little lacklustre for a final, but at least they won!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 23 . 2/15/2020
whilst I generally ship H/Hr to the grave, H/Cho always was a little sweet pre-Cedric
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 21 . 2/15/2020
awww Dean what an angel. ughhh still wish Snape's potion thing bad worked ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 19 . 2/15/2020
it's just SOOOOOOO unfair omg
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 18 . 2/15/2020
Omg cryyyyyyyy wHYYYYY L IS GOING TO FEEEEL SOOOOO ASHAMED AND GUILTY OMGGGGGG! NOOO HE FACED DEMENTORS, DEATH EATER, WEREWOLF, AND EVEN SAVED SNAPE AND UGH WHYYYYY DIDN'T THE POTION WORK WHYYYTT
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »