Reviews for The Basement
Guardianmazur chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Love the fic. Snape disgusts me
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2017
I love the end XD
Jasnrob chapter 27 . 9/25/2017
Quite the twist making Harry a werewolf, enjoyed your story.
becgate chapter 27 . 9/24/2017
Wonderful! !
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Great story! I really liked it and laughed a lot. I loved how you took events in PoA and twisted them to make them fit, instead of creating completely new ones. I know it's been a long time since this was published, but it would be great if you wrote more to this!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Real world spider silk is not flammable. It you heat it, it shrivels up instead of igniting. Of course, these are magical spiders, so who knows.

If someone were to shout "LOOK A BASILISK!" and I believed them, I hope I would not turn and look!

I hope that I would run or jump in the opposite direction from whatever's being pointed at.

Of course, startled people don't always act sensibly, so ...
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Liked it. Rather bit rough that Potter got changed but it may help him kill Voldemort.
Guest in Europe chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
I'm guessing they don't teach spelling wherever you happen to be in school... hope or hop? Is Harry hoping or hopping? Good grief!
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Just stumbled over this and I know it's old but decided to review anyway. The story is interesting, if somewhat relentless but I don't like the Holden Caulfield/ Catcher in the Rye style of monologue with the reader. I found that book tiresome and this is having the same effect. The stupid typos are irritating too. It's almost as if it's been dictated, leading to homonyms, but then not read through.
The-Word-Writer chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Oh my gosh, this is so well-written! You've done a really great job so far.
GBTtown chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
That's Potter; very dedicated.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
OK so if you this Is the beginning of third year Harry doesn't know shut about Sirius and shouldn't recognize him. Unless you're going from the muggle side of things where they know he's an insane murderer?
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
its a good fic so far but holy crap the bold font gives me a headache.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
So I'm laughing my ass of and crying at the same time... I think that there's something wrong with me...
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »