Reviews for The Basement
Great story! I really liked it and laughed a lot. I loved how you took events in PoA and twisted them to make them fit, instead of creating completely new ones. I know it's been a long time since this was published, but it would be great if you wrote more to this!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Real world spider silk is not flammable. It you heat it, it shrivels up instead of igniting. Of course, these are magical spiders, so who knows.

If someone were to shout "LOOK A BASILISK!" and I believed them, I hope I would not turn and look!

I hope that I would run or jump in the opposite direction from whatever's being pointed at.

Of course, startled people don't always act sensibly, so ...
Cztelnik chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
Liked it. Rather bit rough that Potter got changed but it may help him kill Voldemort.
Guest in Europe chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
I'm guessing they don't teach spelling wherever you happen to be in school... hope or hop? Is Harry hoping or hopping? Good grief!
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Just stumbled over this and I know it's old but decided to review anyway. The story is interesting, if somewhat relentless but I don't like the Holden Caulfield/ Catcher in the Rye style of monologue with the reader. I found that book tiresome and this is having the same effect. The stupid typos are irritating too. It's almost as if it's been dictated, leading to homonyms, but then not read through.
The-Word-Writer chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Oh my gosh, this is so well-written! You've done a really great job so far.
GBTtown chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
That's Potter; very dedicated.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
OK so if you this Is the beginning of third year Harry doesn't know shut about Sirius and shouldn't recognize him. Unless you're going from the muggle side of things where they know he's an insane murderer?
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
its a good fic so far but holy crap the bold font gives me a headache.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
So I'm laughing my ass of and crying at the same time... I think that there's something wrong with me...
feather flyer chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Hehehehhehe! -giggles madly- this was really amazing and the ending was perfect. Thank you. Thank you for your genius. :3
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I just wish this wasn't all in bold it's so annoying on the eye to read. Other than that it's a really interesting story.
Sheogorath chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I was actually quite enjoying this story despite the odd homophone confusion and Americanism, then you had to go and throw me out of it by mentioning The Sixth Sense, a movie that wasn't released until about six years after the events in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Sheogorath chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
"Also, props to the Brothers Grimm and their fairy tales, and whoever owns the copyright on them."
What copyright? The Brothers Grimm created their collection of folklore in the 18th century, so any copyright on it is long gone. Those fairytales are all in the Public Domain despite Disney's cynical attempts to lock them up after they used them.
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »