Reviews for The Basement
GBTtown chapter 27 . 8/29
Great story!
jon reeve chapter 24 . 8/15
That's Potter; very dedicated.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/19
OK so if you this Is the beginning of third year Harry doesn't know shut about Sirius and shouldn't recognize him. Unless you're going from the muggle side of things where they know he's an insane murderer?
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 4/17
its a good fic so far but holy crap the bold font gives me a headache.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 8 . 1/5
So I'm laughing my ass of and crying at the same time... I think that there's something wrong with me...
feather flyer chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Hehehehhehe! -giggles madly- this was really amazing and the ending was perfect. Thank you. Thank you for your genius. :3
PoppedTheP chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I just wish this wasn't all in bold it's so annoying on the eye to read. Other than that it's a really interesting story.
Sheogorath chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I was actually quite enjoying this story despite the odd homophone confusion and Americanism, then you had to go and throw me out of it by mentioning The Sixth Sense, a movie that wasn't released until about six years after the events in Prisoner of Azkaban.
Sheogorath chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
"Also, props to the Brothers Grimm and their fairy tales, and whoever owns the copyright on them."
What copyright? The Brothers Grimm created their collection of folklore in the 18th century, so any copyright on it is long gone. Those fairytales are all in the Public Domain despite Disney's cynical attempts to lock them up after they used them.
Jeb59 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I like this
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
I don't think I can ever feel sympthy or likness for Snape after reading this Fic, his selfishness has no limits overall liked your story the flow was intresting
bleeb90 chapter 27 . 1/20/2015
God, I love Snapes last line, it's epic! Your fic was a lovely read!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Why is the whole story in bold? I makes it unreadable for me
Yami no Tsuki chapter 27 . 1/10/2015
I'm still giggling over the end XD

I am thoroughly impressed with this story. One thing it really had going for it was just how different it is. Original. Unexpected. It's good.

I really like the writing style. It's rather jumpy and unusual, but really fits and still works. And it's an interesting change to read.
Also it's impressive that you managed to get a balance between normal storytelling and so disjointed and strange that it's irritating to read.

My favourite parts were when Harry was trying to deal with Sirius kidnapping him, what with the insanity and confusion, and when Harry was suffering through the sided effects of his lycanthropy.

I loved the way you wrote Sirius' character, because he's proper mad but you can still see that he cares for Harry and wants to protect him, even if he's probably too unstable to do so.
I also liked Harry's character. He was just generally great.

I especially liked the way that this is a rather dark story, but it still has a lot of really funny bits. In all the right places.

Basically I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Oh but I don't know what that whole extra prophecy was about. Seemed kind of unnecessary, unless there's a sequel to this.

Anyway, I don't know if you're still alive, or on this website, or if you hate this old story with the passion if a thousand suns, but either way I liked it. Like I said, it's really unusual.
QueenLight20007 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this! So amazingly written and a very enjoyable read. I love your take on sirius too, interesting to read:) hope there's a sequel;)!
1,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »