Reviews for The Basement
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/18
Why is this fic in bold?
khatre chapter 27 . 2/3
Its kind of pathetic when the best that Snape can say about himself is that he decided that he cant hate an INNOCENT CHILD that saved his life ...at the cost of becoming a werewolf ...
Perfection in writing.
I'm addicted already.
Love how Snape's point of veiw finished it off.
SarcasticOPanda chapter 27 . 1/30
I loved this story. A few years ago, I started it, but I'm not sure why, but after a few chapters, I couldn't find it again.
With the dry humor, wit, sarcasm and amazing writing, this story was marvelous to read. Unlike others, tragic or heartfelt, this one touched me in a different way. It was different. Like the Happily Ever After never came, but we know that Harry's going to live life no matter what, and this is just a memory, a story that we were blessed to hear. I really liked the ending and honestly every part of it. It made me smile and grin and laugh and cry.
The fact that you made it so that he wasn't cured, and will put up with it, that he won't have a perfect end, just made it all the better - I might sound crazy, but to me it seems as though this happened in a different reality, not just a story, and we got to take a tiny peak inside.
Amazing, I honestly have no words for this peice loveliness.
SarcasticOPanda chapter 19 . 1/30
But won't the basilisk venom counteract the werewolf bite?
thisisrllylitngl chapter 5 . 3/7/2021
this was rlly lit ngl
goodlord chapter 27 . 1/17/2021
ha loool
the ending tho
wonderful!
RSegovia chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
Wow, you really like torturing Harry. If I were him at this point, I would get all my money, fly across the channel, then take a plane or a portkey to Australia or a deserted island somewhere. Better alone than with people who constantly belittle you and think you're crazy. Of course, I'm an extreme introvert, and Harry needs his friends, but most of his problems would go away if he just went somewhere he wouldn't be subject to the underage magic and werewolf laws, and where Voldemort wouldn't find him.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Story intro blurb: "I must have a sign on my back that says psycho paths please attack me. I would not put it beyond Dudley to afix such a sign to me, but I doubt he could spell it accurately enough for a psycho to understand."

That's "psychopaths", not "psycho paths". For an intro that mocks the spelling, it would help if you could spell yourself. Also, the word is "affix", not "afix". Two spelling mistakes in a two sentence intro that mocks someone ELSE's spelling? Honestly, if you were trying to find ways to drive me away from your story you couldn't have found any better way. Very self-referential, though, so kudos on that anyway.
Acutagava chapter 27 . 7/9/2020
This was an outstanding story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/23/2020
great ending
adastrad chapter 23 . 2/19/2020
"...as if I were a septuagenarian who'd just tumbled down an escalator"
"I still felt like the gum under someone's shoe"
a;kdjf I love these similes omg XD

"he was so old, almost forty"
Harry, you take that back XD darn 13-year-olds XD

Can I just say, I love that Dumbledore is a pretty good dude in this fic. I love the descriptions of the Christmas crackers he brought to their party!

"We wished them good luck, to be polite" a;kdfja the teachers need that, taking Snape out for a drink lmao

I am so- I can't XD Harry's thought Sirius got him a gun f;akdjfafd

"You'd think it would be easy to shop for an escaped convict, but it really isn't." ;akdj XD LMAO

Harry's really sweet, pretending to be happy so Lupin won't feel guilty about ending their lessons

AHH i love that Harry got to throw that Snape owes him in his face, and for it to be over something so mundane as quidditch lol
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 27 . 2/16/2020
WHAT A BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY, I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WITH WORDS HOW UTTERLY MAGNIFICENT IT IS!

AND THE EPILOGUE! ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST EPILOGUE I'VE EVER READ! You know, the grey hair though, isn't it a bit telling?! he should dye that or charm it. I hope the sequel brings more Sirius and more Snape. SO EXCELLENT OMFG! THANK YOU FOR THIS!
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »