Reviews for The Basement
Diamone chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
I read the whole story...you are a very talented writer. I loved how you potrayed Harry and the last chapter was an exellent point of view of snape.
BalancingxAct chapter 27 . 12/29/2009
This. Was. AMAZING! wow... I've never really read a story like this - no romance, Harry's young, no romance. But your plot! oh man, that was wonderful. I haven't read a fic just because I liked the plot in a while... you're just so fantastic!

I really can't express how much I loved your story!

And the Epilogue, you wrote Snape very convincingly and resolved the story so well! I thought it was a very poignant ending.

You astound me! :) Thank you for writing this!
EugenidesofEddis chapter 26 . 11/22/2009
I love the pooka! And it sounds like it stowed away. But it does need a name though. ;)
EugenidesofEddis chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
I'm am absolutely completely in love with this story. It's...indescribable. It serious, but still narrated in a way that is absolutely hilarious while keeping in the character of the narrator and the scale (large or small) of each situation. Not unlike real life really.
story2tell chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Okay. this story was just plain awesome! Your writing skills simply amaze me! I am completely speechless and very, very impressed. I think you're the best writer so far that I have read! WELL DONE!
Enray chapter 27 . 11/4/2009
I love the last line.
Graypdrink chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
SNAP!

THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Graypdrink chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
damn they got lucky, i wounder what it be like to jump in to a pit of the devils snare.
Graypdrink chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
This could of been a funny ass chapter with a few comments here and there from harry. like at the end!
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
OH SNAP!
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Once again another awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
aw i was hoping they would get to know eachother abit more, and what not.
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Nice freaking chapter, i cant wait to read more!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 10/17/2009