Reviews for The Basement
Graypdrink chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
SNAP!

THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Graypdrink chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
damn they got lucky, i wounder what it be like to jump in to a pit of the devils snare.
Graypdrink chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
This could of been a funny ass chapter with a few comments here and there from harry. like at the end!
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
OH SNAP!
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Once again another awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
aw i was hoping they would get to know eachother abit more, and what not.
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Nice freaking chapter, i cant wait to read more!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Hahah this is good!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great start to the story!
theGreyPebble chapter 27 . 10/15/2009
INSPIRATIONAL

I loved this

i love how it's kind of.. black humour the whole way through

no pun intended

i love this i love this

and i don't know why but i love how you have snape as the epilogue

yay
VanillaSlash chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
A brilliant tale, to be sure! I loved this take on Sirius more than any other I can remember reading. It's much more realistic for a start-people shouldn't be able to just walk out of Azkaban with a million fangirls and the ability to reationalize. I'm glad he and Harry were on good terms by the end. Vernon mistaking him for a hippy of some sort was priceless! The last line of this chapter, I have to say, just takes the cake, though. Serves Snape right. He was a total bastard when Harry could have easily left him hanging in the Shack. Absolutely wonderful fic! I can only hope for a sequal? 8)
madmadam chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
how... are you not published and somewhere on the New York Times best sellers list?

seriously fantastic stuff. Here's hoping you'll get a sequel up!

now, off to check out your other works...
cluser chapter 27 . 9/20/2009
It took me a long time to read this story, the fact that Sirius was one of the main characters of the story just stopped me from reading it. It is very strange because canon Sirius was one of my favorite characters, but I have rarely found good fanfictions about him.

Your story on the other hand was just great, I loved the way you had described Sirius's madness. Harry's infection was something I could never expect, and couldn't believe even after a few chapters.

The story had its sad moments and still kept a lot of hilarious scenarios that make you fall off your chair :)

You might want to add humor as one of the genres for the story.

Now I am off to check for sequels, if there aren't any I would like to request one!
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »