Reviews for The Basement
CarterSouthie chapter 24 . 11/22/2009
I'm am absolutely completely in love with this story. It's...indescribable. It serious, but still narrated in a way that is absolutely hilarious while keeping in the character of the narrator and the scale (large or small) of each situation. Not unlike real life really.
story2tell chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Okay. this story was just plain awesome! Your writing skills simply amaze me! I am completely speechless and very, very impressed. I think you're the best writer so far that I have read! WELL DONE!
Enray chapter 27 . 11/4/2009
I love the last line.
Graypdrink chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
SNAP!

THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
Graypdrink chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
damn they got lucky, i wounder what it be like to jump in to a pit of the devils snare.
Graypdrink chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
This could of been a funny ass chapter with a few comments here and there from harry. like at the end!
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
Awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
OH SNAP!
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Once again another awesome chapter!
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
aw i was hoping they would get to know eachother abit more, and what not.
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Nice freaking chapter, i cant wait to read more!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Hahah this is good!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great start to the story!
theGreyPebble chapter 27 . 10/15/2009
INSPIRATIONAL

I loved this

i love how it's kind of.. black humour the whole way through

no pun intended

i love this i love this

and i don't know why but i love how you have snape as the epilogue

yay
VanillaSlash chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
A brilliant tale, to be sure! I loved this take on Sirius more than any other I can remember reading. It's much more realistic for a start-people shouldn't be able to just walk out of Azkaban with a million fangirls and the ability to reationalize. I'm glad he and Harry were on good terms by the end. Vernon mistaking him for a hippy of some sort was priceless! The last line of this chapter, I have to say, just takes the cake, though. Serves Snape right. He was a total bastard when Harry could have easily left him hanging in the Shack. Absolutely wonderful fic! I can only hope for a sequal? 8)
1,397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »