Reviews for The Basement
RememberingToTurnOnTheLight chapter 27 . 5/26/2012
what a fantastic story. the way you balance angst and comedy is genius.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
wait wait wait why is marked complete?

... did you/the-dementor kill him?

what happened?

fix it.

... please
deanine chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
Your voice for Harry is not JKR's Harry. He's mnore witty and cynical, but he's endearing and I enjoyed the read though it officially rings quite OOC to me.

Cheers!

And thanks for the read :)

Bridget
Nicole Worley chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
"In that moment I could not hate him. Then he vomited on my shoes. " brilliant
ThePerfectMess chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
Absolutely brilliant, loved this story so much. :D
twistyguru chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Just found this story, and I've truly enjoyed the first chapter. Now I'm looking forward to what comes next...
Ktobin chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
ha ha ha 'then he vomited on my shoes'

perfect
Debate4life chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
This is great! You should write a sequel!
Plume22 chapter 27 . 3/31/2012
I loved this story! Your style is just great, it makes the reading so very pleasant! And your storyline was good too! I loved the way you immerge us, reader, inside the character's head and the fact that sarcasm and humour are everywhere. Well, long story short, I spent a good time reading your story and I do hope for a sequel!
HappyCthulhu chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
This is a fantastic story and I can't believe that I did not run across this sooner.

9.5/10 points for style.
Arien Relly chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
I just finished reading and I really think I need to review; you deserved it by putting so much effort in this!

Firt of all, I suppose it should be classified as humour story, much more so than drama or adventure - it really WAS funny. I even woke up my roommate by laughing out aloud at some of the jokes.

I loved some of the scenes and liked the rest of it (though it took me some using to before I was comfortable with the ichform) and I think there are some really brilliang ideas. Hope you are considering to write a sequel :-)
Flip Flops n Crop Tops chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
Ah, snape. Just as pessimistic as always. I love this story, and totally hope you make a sequel!
Proper the Incredible chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
awesome is or will their be a spinn off or continuationplz best fic ive read in a long time
AspergianStoryteller chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Oh my.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Again you amaze me with unique ideas.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »