Reviews for The Basement
csibpip chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Ohohoho! :D Yeah that was one hell of an ending. Honestly the whole story was sensational!( I learned that word from you) If you have a sequel than good cause there really should be one. If you don't than that's not good cause I really want one. You cheesy little person left this one "kind of" unfinished:P And just so you know i rarely stay up to spend the whole night until 5 am. reading something so yes, feel free to be proud.
csibpip chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
"Is the story consistently entertaining?" Oh, yessss. Yes it is!
csibpip chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You are a genius. Why? Cause this is amazingly good. I wonder what will come out of this :
Maysilanne chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
I just finished this story in one sitting, and even though I am a bit late (considering this was posted in '04), but it's fantastic :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant, hillarious, and very clever. Canon Sirius always seemed to deal far too well with being in Azkaban for so long. I love Snape's POV at the end.
SereneMayhem chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Oh, I loved this story! It was so funny and Harry becoming a werewolf was quite an unexpected twist! The last line cracked me up!
ImAProudMudblood chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
holy cricket! omg lol rolf cat vomit,spoon,snake i can't breath laughing to much!1
RememberingToTurnOnTheLight chapter 27 . 5/26/2012
what a fantastic story. the way you balance angst and comedy is genius.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
wait wait wait why is marked complete?

... did you/the-dementor kill him?

what happened?

fix it.

... please
deanine chapter 27 . 5/10/2012
Your voice for Harry is not JKR's Harry. He's mnore witty and cynical, but he's endearing and I enjoyed the read though it officially rings quite OOC to me.

Cheers!

And thanks for the read :)

Bridget
Nicole Worley chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
"In that moment I could not hate him. Then he vomited on my shoes. " brilliant
ThePerfectMess chapter 27 . 5/3/2012
Absolutely brilliant, loved this story so much. :D
twistyguru chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Just found this story, and I've truly enjoyed the first chapter. Now I'm looking forward to what comes next...
Ktobin chapter 27 . 4/13/2012
ha ha ha 'then he vomited on my shoes'

perfect
Debate4life chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
This is great! You should write a sequel!
1,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »