Reviews for The Basement
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Nice freaking chapter, i cant wait to read more!
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Hahah this is good!
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great start to the story!
theGreyPebble chapter 27 . 10/15/2009
INSPIRATIONAL

I loved this

i love how it's kind of.. black humour the whole way through

no pun intended

i love this i love this

and i don't know why but i love how you have snape as the epilogue

yay
VanillaSlash chapter 27 . 10/6/2009
A brilliant tale, to be sure! I loved this take on Sirius more than any other I can remember reading. It's much more realistic for a start-people shouldn't be able to just walk out of Azkaban with a million fangirls and the ability to reationalize. I'm glad he and Harry were on good terms by the end. Vernon mistaking him for a hippy of some sort was priceless! The last line of this chapter, I have to say, just takes the cake, though. Serves Snape right. He was a total bastard when Harry could have easily left him hanging in the Shack. Absolutely wonderful fic! I can only hope for a sequal? 8)
madmadam chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
how... are you not published and somewhere on the New York Times best sellers list?

seriously fantastic stuff. Here's hoping you'll get a sequel up!

now, off to check out your other works...
cluser chapter 27 . 9/20/2009
It took me a long time to read this story, the fact that Sirius was one of the main characters of the story just stopped me from reading it. It is very strange because canon Sirius was one of my favorite characters, but I have rarely found good fanfictions about him.

Your story on the other hand was just great, I loved the way you had described Sirius's madness. Harry's infection was something I could never expect, and couldn't believe even after a few chapters.

The story had its sad moments and still kept a lot of hilarious scenarios that make you fall off your chair :)

You might want to add humor as one of the genres for the story.

Now I am off to check for sequels, if there aren't any I would like to request one!
Katalara chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
Ha! Hahahaha That was awesome!

kcat chapter 27 . 8/27/2009
I'm actually in love with you!

I don't believe I've only just discovered this; it's absolutely incredible! Seriously, pure genius! I was laughing out loud for most of it and your characters are far more believable than JK's. This is how the third book should be, this is what I wanted from it but couldn't quite put my finger on.

Thank you!
w- easy enough chapter 27 . 8/16/2009
*grin* that was good. I love Snape, even though he is a prickly bastard. I'm glad Serious was okay! I like how you manipulated the storyline around, awesome. now, I'm off the read the sequel! _
lipasnape chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
Very well written. Surprising twists two times. Ending in the air.
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 27 . 8/10/2009
then the hate came back in full force lmfao!
Ushio chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Very nice and clever changes to the boggart against Harry and Lupin, they work very well in context with your changes to cannon.
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
“I’ll get you for this Potter! And your little dog too!”

Malfoy's been watching too much Wizard of Oz.
Shadowed Voices chapter 27 . 7/8/2009
It took me 7 hours to read this story. 7! It was good though. I like the ending. -Rayven Ebony Riddle
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »