Reviews for The Basement
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 17 . 2/15/2020
THIS WAS SUCH A BLOODY EXCELLENT CHAPTER OH MY GOD! JUST INCREDIBLE! LOVE THAT SNAPE WAS PART OF THAT
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 14 . 2/15/2020
what an ADVENTURE
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 13 . 2/15/2020
nooooooooo omggggggg hahahahahahahaha. ughhhhh snape... wrong rat... HALP Ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 12 . 2/15/2020
Ughhhh to be that close!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 10 . 2/15/2020
WOW THIS WAS AWESOME! You think Snape would have some empathy haha
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 9 . 2/15/2020
WINSTON CHURCHILL DOCUMENTARY LMAO!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 2/15/2020
you'd think Snape would have more tact. I wish there'd been a way to get Pettigrew as he was skulking in the hospital wing ugh
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 2/15/2020
Did not even consider Dementors omggggggg
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 2/15/2020
just like, the way you open this... it's so perfectly hilarious 13 year old
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 2/15/2020
noooo the teeth, the gums, ugh Sirius
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
SO MANY MOMENTS MAKE ME CHUCKLE
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 2/15/2020
I've never been a huge fan of first person, BUT I AM THE HUUUUGEST HUGEST FAN OF YOUR FIRST PERSON! IT IS SOOOOO EXACTLY HOW A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD WOULD THINK REALLY OMG
adastrad chapter 22 . 2/8/2020
AWWW Snape still being rude to Harry! i feel like he would just become more intolerant!

"But I won't be able to see," I said. I don't know how I expected to keep them on my face.

a;dkf As a glasses-wearing person. I feel this. Also ffff: "I've never seen a dog wearing glasses" - I love this ;akdjf XDD

AHHH The description of the transformation was pretty visceral. When harry got to the part about his head AHHH

"It felt like my nose was full of worms" wonderful description. gross af a;kdfja like i. i can feel it and DX but wonderful because of that

I like how you've handled Wolfsbane! That the wolf instincts are still there and Harry fights Remus ;akdf

Also, yet another genius line I love: "It had been nine hours since the transformation had ended and I still felt as if I were getting over a case of the flu combined with some sort of semi-truck accident." XD

"For all of three seconds he didn't look disturbed, or miserable, or insane. He looked like a normal person" AHHH ;_;

AHHH Harry fighting the aggression! also the drooling, that's a great detail but grosss XD being a werewolf is hard!
adastrad chapter 21 . 2/6/2020
"I suppose I could blame [the werewolf scar] on some sort of muggle farming accident" this is another one of those lines where I'm so unprepared for them, I laugh out loud like "gdi!" XDDD they just land so well, I laugh so hard!

AHHH Dean is too good ;A; I love that someone found out but they're just immediately on Harry's side to help.

I also like that Harry was able to knock a bit of sense into Remus, though I liked Remus' reaction, staring at the ground, avoidance, guilt. and that Harry got to smash something, of course!
adastrad chapter 20 . 2/6/2020
Harry's come a long way with his relationship with Sirius!

I liked the beginning of this chapter, the werewolf laws that are so serious interspersed with Harry, Ron, and Hermione playing fetch with "the dog."

BUT ahhh I love how Sirius isn't just. "cured" of his time in Azkaban and he's still suffering mentally. The characterization that he doesn't really get why what he did to Malfoy was bad is spot on. I also like how Dumbledore said he'd get him help and that he'd reach out to Sirius' family. ironic, considering who Draco is to Sirius ;akjf Also Snape's reaction to what Sirius had to say about attacking Draco! Nice call back there!
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »