Reviews for The Basement
Jeb59 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I like this
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2015
I don't think I can ever feel sympthy or likness for Snape after reading this Fic, his selfishness has no limits overall liked your story the flow was intresting
bleeb90 chapter 27 . 1/20/2015
God, I love Snapes last line, it's epic! Your fic was a lovely read!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Why is the whole story in bold? I makes it unreadable for me
Yami no Tsuki chapter 27 . 1/10/2015
I'm still giggling over the end XD

I am thoroughly impressed with this story. One thing it really had going for it was just how different it is. Original. Unexpected. It's good.

I really like the writing style. It's rather jumpy and unusual, but really fits and still works. And it's an interesting change to read.
Also it's impressive that you managed to get a balance between normal storytelling and so disjointed and strange that it's irritating to read.

My favourite parts were when Harry was trying to deal with Sirius kidnapping him, what with the insanity and confusion, and when Harry was suffering through the sided effects of his lycanthropy.

I loved the way you wrote Sirius' character, because he's proper mad but you can still see that he cares for Harry and wants to protect him, even if he's probably too unstable to do so.
I also liked Harry's character. He was just generally great.

I especially liked the way that this is a rather dark story, but it still has a lot of really funny bits. In all the right places.

Basically I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Oh but I don't know what that whole extra prophecy was about. Seemed kind of unnecessary, unless there's a sequel to this.

Anyway, I don't know if you're still alive, or on this website, or if you hate this old story with the passion if a thousand suns, but either way I liked it. Like I said, it's really unusual.
QueenLight20007 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this! So amazingly written and a very enjoyable read. I love your take on sirius too, interesting to read:) hope there's a sequel;)!
Rascal chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Third year all over again! NOOOOO!
Lupin needs a hug.
Rascal chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
That's so sweet!
Rascal chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
NO! You killed Kreacher!
Well he did try to kill Harry.
Elaienar chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
This remains the best narration from Snape's point of view that I've ever read, and one of, if not the, best Snape characterisation in fanfiction. I love the whole story (Black's disturbed/disturbing behaviour, Harry's sarcasm and Gryffindor take-the-bull-by-the-horns approach to his problems, the many, many clever and quirky lines) but this chapter is definitely the part that impresses me the most from the writing-and-charactetisation angle.
Elaienar chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
I'm never not going to giggle when I get to "excessive stirring".
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
Love the ending :) I would really like to see a sequel to this.
aroraCrow55 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
First and foremost, the fact that all the letters are bold is awful and difficult/painful to read. That being said I really like the first chapter and will keep reading.
Alexis Cooper
harrypotterspirt chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I enjoyed the fast pace, cute humor until Harry became a werewolf. From that point onward I didn't see any real direction and the ending was lame and left us hanging. I persevered to the end because of the clean writing style. I did enjoy the story told from Harry's POV but ultimately lost interest due to the lycanthropy theme.
senawario chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
well, at least you're literate...

I assume *someone* likes stories like this. There's nothing *technically* wrong with it, but it's just sort of mindless and boring. I stopped reading after about 8 chapters.
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »