Reviews for The Basement
aroraCrow55 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
First and foremost, the fact that all the letters are bold is awful and difficult/painful to read. That being said I really like the first chapter and will keep reading.
Alexis Cooper
harrypotterspirt chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I enjoyed the fast pace, cute humor until Harry became a werewolf. From that point onward I didn't see any real direction and the ending was lame and left us hanging. I persevered to the end because of the clean writing style. I did enjoy the story told from Harry's POV but ultimately lost interest due to the lycanthropy theme.
senawario chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
well, at least you're literate...

I assume *someone* likes stories like this. There's nothing *technically* wrong with it, but it's just sort of mindless and boring. I stopped reading after about 8 chapters.
Skullprincess46 chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Lmao this story was phenomenal! sequel?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
why isn't dumbledore doing anything? oh well, I suppose he though harry was at the dursley's.
luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
ooh! I am liking this!
Plume22 chapter 26 . 5/30/2014
I loved your style! It ads a fun aspects to the story! & I liked the original twist 3rd-year-Harry-Potter-is-a-werewolf! I hope to read a sequel soon!
Mochi chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
I have only one thing to say:
LOVE IT!
kihihi can't stop laughing
esran chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Is this intended to be obviously the result of stockholm syndrom?
bdet chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
AGGGHHHH! I can't believe this story is OVER! NOOOOOOOO!
THAT WAS AMAZING! Feel proud, very proud. Lovely the alternate SSPOV at the end. At times HPPOV made me feel I was standing on the brink of insanity, LOVED IT! Keep up the awesome work:)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Chapter 13:
NOOO! SO BLOODY CLOSE!
Hogwarts is infested with rats. Great.
Needle in a haystack. I could punch Snape.
Pledodge chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
I've read your story multiple times, and each time is just as great as the first! But I'm wondering, are you planning on still writing a sequel? It still says so in your bio, but plans certainly change!
Alice and Athena chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Lovin' it, wish it wasn't all bold.
Babycakes5698 chapter 27 . 11/11/2013