Reviews for The Basement
brighteyed13 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
hahahaha this story is sooo funny! I love your writing style XD
ShinigamiRae chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Will you be writing more on this?
Alexis Night chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
I liked this. I liked it rather more than I thought I would. I had a lot of difficulty with Sirius in the beginning. He actually seemed evil. My favorite character actually kind of scared me. But I like the way that the relationship grew. I loved Moony's reaction to biting Harry. I enjoyed the epilogue immensely. And Sirius' confrontation with the Dursleys was one of my favorites I've ever read. I applaud you and your story!
spacecavy chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
This was absolutely amazing, all of it! "Then he vomited on my shoes" has got to be the best finishing sentence ever written. I loved how you wrote the whole thing in the first person, it made the story feel so fresh and addictive.
Queen Paddie chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
That was a wonderful story! Dunno if you'll read this review or not, but as an Australian, I'd like to gleefully point out to your Harry that Steve Irwin eventually died because of his idiocy towards animals. So Harry really shouldn't have paid that much attention to him. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Wow. Interesting.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
amazing!
yay chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Snape's realization is nice.
Lilyzinha chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
Amazing story, Snape perspective end was very good, but Harry as a werewolf was amazing
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
Ahhh...a satisfying ending to a gorgeous work of art. You have a serious talent, that's all I can say.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Okay, I know I just reviewed the first chapter, but this chapter was too perfect. I was rolling at this part: "I punched the glass as hard as I could. There was a snapping noise and my fingers were in agony. The glass hadn't even cracked. I was making funny little "ah" noises then." Too easy to picture, poor Harry panicking like crazy. A great combination of adrenaline and self-deprecating humor, I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I've already favorited it.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I don't usually review each chapter of a fic with so much already written (I think some authors don't realize I review random chapters, they think it's all the most recent), but I just have to say that I am really intrigued by your writing style. The perspective, flow, pace, and hilarious Harry moments ("I managed to get one syllable out of my mouth, and for some reason it was 'Gah…'"), it's fabulous. I'm loving this.
Kermitty chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
I realise that you wrote this ages ago, but I still wanted to say this story kicked butt. I really loved it, very well written and very good fun to read.

Love,
Kermitty
missamused chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
I haven't laughed this much for quite a while. The story is absolutely crazy, funny, wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest.
Disgruntled chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
You idiot, stupid, son of a gay one-balled truck driver and an inbred hiv hooker, what kind of food do you eat to spout this kind of shit you call fanfic?
1,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »