Reviews for The Basement
bdet chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
AGGGHHHH! I can't believe this story is OVER! NOOOOOOOO!
THAT WAS AMAZING! Feel proud, very proud. Lovely the alternate SSPOV at the end. At times HPPOV made me feel I was standing on the brink of insanity, LOVED IT! Keep up the awesome work:)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
Chapter 13:
NOOO! SO BLOODY CLOSE!
Hogwarts is infested with rats. Great.
Needle in a haystack. I could punch Snape.
Pledodge chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
I've read your story multiple times, and each time is just as great as the first! But I'm wondering, are you planning on still writing a sequel? It still says so in your bio, but plans certainly change!
Alice and Athena chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Lovin' it, wish it wasn't all bold.
Babycakes5698 chapter 27 . 11/11/2013
That's awesome
Asyndetism chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
Lmao. Nice ending
SavageBoNZaI chapter 27 . 9/13/2013
God. The ending. Bwahahahaha!
brighteyed13 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
hahahaha this story is sooo funny! I love your writing style XD
ShinigamiRae chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Will you be writing more on this?
Alexis Night chapter 27 . 7/12/2013
I liked this. I liked it rather more than I thought I would. I had a lot of difficulty with Sirius in the beginning. He actually seemed evil. My favorite character actually kind of scared me. But I like the way that the relationship grew. I loved Moony's reaction to biting Harry. I enjoyed the epilogue immensely. And Sirius' confrontation with the Dursleys was one of my favorites I've ever read. I applaud you and your story!
spacecavy chapter 27 . 6/2/2013
This was absolutely amazing, all of it! "Then he vomited on my shoes" has got to be the best finishing sentence ever written. I loved how you wrote the whole thing in the first person, it made the story feel so fresh and addictive.
Queen Paddie chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
That was a wonderful story! Dunno if you'll read this review or not, but as an Australian, I'd like to gleefully point out to your Harry that Steve Irwin eventually died because of his idiocy towards animals. So Harry really shouldn't have paid that much attention to him. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
Wow. Interesting.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
amazing!
yay chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Snape's realization is nice.
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »