Reviews for The Basement
yay chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Snape's realization is nice.
Lilyzinha chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
Amazing story, Snape perspective end was very good, but Harry as a werewolf was amazing
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
Ahhh...a satisfying ending to a gorgeous work of art. You have a serious talent, that's all I can say.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Okay, I know I just reviewed the first chapter, but this chapter was too perfect. I was rolling at this part: "I punched the glass as hard as I could. There was a snapping noise and my fingers were in agony. The glass hadn't even cracked. I was making funny little "ah" noises then." Too easy to picture, poor Harry panicking like crazy. A great combination of adrenaline and self-deprecating humor, I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. I've already favorited it.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I don't usually review each chapter of a fic with so much already written (I think some authors don't realize I review random chapters, they think it's all the most recent), but I just have to say that I am really intrigued by your writing style. The perspective, flow, pace, and hilarious Harry moments ("I managed to get one syllable out of my mouth, and for some reason it was 'Gah…'"), it's fabulous. I'm loving this.
Kermitty chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
I realise that you wrote this ages ago, but I still wanted to say this story kicked butt. I really loved it, very well written and very good fun to read.

Love,
Kermitty
missamused chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
I haven't laughed this much for quite a while. The story is absolutely crazy, funny, wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest.
Disgruntled chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
You idiot, stupid, son of a gay one-balled truck driver and an inbred hiv hooker, what kind of food do you eat to spout this kind of shit you call fanfic?
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Excellent fic! It's a prime example of using first-person to deepen the story. Great job.
X-elemental chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Well done! I have not read such unusual story in quite some time.
Kashel chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
XD
"In that moment I could not hate him.
Then he vomited on my shoes"

God, best statement ever lol

Quite an intriguing story.
I liked the way you showed Harry's thoughts on Sirius and his state of mind. It made the story cynical but also brought it to life, somehow.
Snape's characterization is a bit shallow as you introduced him rather late as a main character but you kept him wonderfully in character.
All in all, I rather liked this story of yours.
Seamew chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
At times this was absolutely crazy, other times odd, but overall it was mostly brilliant. You had some great action, plenty of angst, but somehow you found a balance of humor that sometimes was just about plain crack, but at other times it reminded me of the slightly-hysterical humor brought on by moments of extreme stress.

I was very impressed by Snape seeing things in a different light and the overall contemplative end, though I was confused (and yes I was scared) by your sudden change of tone. Then you made everything better and the world made sense again and it was fantastic. This fic might have been a little too... selectively insane? to be my absolute favorite, but you are an awesome enough writer to make me love it nonetheless. I'm starting to suspect I ought to read everything you've posted here to avoid missing out on anything. Ha, but thank you very much for writing and sharing!
Iwantasundaykindoflove chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
This was so incredibly funny I nearly peed myself AND woke up my neighbours with my snorts of amusement. lol
saphireanime chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
This was a good story, if Sirius was a little was a little mean at the beginning. I like to think he caught the rat in the end.
And I don't know if you were planning on redeeming Snape, but I still hate him. Good job.
AllieKatheryn chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
will anyone ever believe me if i said that this made me fuking cry?!
gods, a great story...