Reviews for The Basement
Disgruntled chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
You idiot, stupid, son of a gay one-balled truck driver and an inbred hiv hooker, what kind of food do you eat to spout this kind of shit you call fanfic?
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Excellent fic! It's a prime example of using first-person to deepen the story. Great job.
X-elemental chapter 27 . 12/11/2012
Well done! I have not read such unusual story in quite some time.
Kashel chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
XD
"In that moment I could not hate him.
Then he vomited on my shoes"

God, best statement ever lol

Quite an intriguing story.
I liked the way you showed Harry's thoughts on Sirius and his state of mind. It made the story cynical but also brought it to life, somehow.
Snape's characterization is a bit shallow as you introduced him rather late as a main character but you kept him wonderfully in character.
All in all, I rather liked this story of yours.
Seamew chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
At times this was absolutely crazy, other times odd, but overall it was mostly brilliant. You had some great action, plenty of angst, but somehow you found a balance of humor that sometimes was just about plain crack, but at other times it reminded me of the slightly-hysterical humor brought on by moments of extreme stress.

I was very impressed by Snape seeing things in a different light and the overall contemplative end, though I was confused (and yes I was scared) by your sudden change of tone. Then you made everything better and the world made sense again and it was fantastic. This fic might have been a little too... selectively insane? to be my absolute favorite, but you are an awesome enough writer to make me love it nonetheless. I'm starting to suspect I ought to read everything you've posted here to avoid missing out on anything. Ha, but thank you very much for writing and sharing!
Fainiel chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
This was so incredibly funny I nearly peed myself AND woke up my neighbours with my snorts of amusement. lol
saphireanime chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
This was a good story, if Sirius was a little was a little mean at the beginning. I like to think he caught the rat in the end.
And I don't know if you were planning on redeeming Snape, but I still hate him. Good job.
AllieKatheryn chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
will anyone ever believe me if i said that this made me fuking cry?!
gods, a great story...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
""It's the wrong rat," I said. " - heh, this should happen more often.
harrypotterspirit chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Humorously told story but it seemed incomplete. This chapter made Harry sound a bit dim-witted.
harrypotterspirit chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Aawww...I just lost my interest. Harry a werewolf? The innner dialog was entertaining and humorous.
harrypotterspirit chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Interesting beginning, I'm hoping for the best of course.
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
How the HELL did Remus know that Harry was being attacked by Dementors at the gates?
csibpip chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Ohohoho! :D Yeah that was one hell of an ending. Honestly the whole story was sensational!( I learned that word from you) If you have a sequel than good cause there really should be one. If you don't than that's not good cause I really want one. You cheesy little person left this one "kind of" unfinished:P And just so you know i rarely stay up to spend the whole night until 5 am. reading something so yes, feel free to be proud.
csibpip chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
"Is the story consistently entertaining?" Oh, yessss. Yes it is!
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »