Reviews for The Basement
Fainiel chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
This was so incredibly funny I nearly peed myself AND woke up my neighbours with my snorts of amusement. lol
saphireanime chapter 27 . 10/10/2012
This was a good story, if Sirius was a little was a little mean at the beginning. I like to think he caught the rat in the end.
And I don't know if you were planning on redeeming Snape, but I still hate him. Good job.
AllieKatheryn chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
will anyone ever believe me if i said that this made me fuking cry?!
gods, a great story...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
""It's the wrong rat," I said. " - heh, this should happen more often.
harrypotterspirit chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
Humorously told story but it seemed incomplete. This chapter made Harry sound a bit dim-witted.
harrypotterspirit chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Aawww...I just lost my interest. Harry a werewolf? The innner dialog was entertaining and humorous.
harrypotterspirit chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Interesting beginning, I'm hoping for the best of course.
Revelation Rebel chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
How the HELL did Remus know that Harry was being attacked by Dementors at the gates?
csibpip chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Ohohoho! :D Yeah that was one hell of an ending. Honestly the whole story was sensational!( I learned that word from you) If you have a sequel than good cause there really should be one. If you don't than that's not good cause I really want one. You cheesy little person left this one "kind of" unfinished:P And just so you know i rarely stay up to spend the whole night until 5 am. reading something so yes, feel free to be proud.
csibpip chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
"Is the story consistently entertaining?" Oh, yessss. Yes it is!
csibpip chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You are a genius. Why? Cause this is amazingly good. I wonder what will come out of this :
Maysilanne chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
I just finished this story in one sitting, and even though I am a bit late (considering this was posted in '04), but it's fantastic :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Brilliant, hillarious, and very clever. Canon Sirius always seemed to deal far too well with being in Azkaban for so long. I love Snape's POV at the end.
SereneMayhem chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Oh, I loved this story! It was so funny and Harry becoming a werewolf was quite an unexpected twist! The last line cracked me up!
ImAProudMudblood chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
holy cricket! omg lol rolf cat vomit,spoon,snake i can't breath laughing to much!1
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »