Reviews for The Basement
jaron5 chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
Gah now this fic really reminds me of Mowgli...
Maria.k.b.k chapter 11 . 4/7/2019
Ron, as usual, certainly has his priorities straight haha
Bookworm5546 chapter 17 . 3/19/2019
You have no right to make this story this funny
Solid 11/10
582Raven chapter 18 . 2/16/2019
Holy fucking shit!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2018
excellent story
AmShe256 chapter 27 . 7/7/2018
Loved the end. Great job!
Beynere4life chapter 27 . 6/2/2018
Oh my wizard god, this is amazing! I laughed out loud several times (the ending is perfect!), and it's all so well-written and the plot is great and now I know that the word "bequeath" exists (current lifegoal: mention it in an English lesson, maybe somehow combined with "redolence") and I just want to reread this immediately but I can't because I actually have a human life to lead in this world (probably I'll end up rereading this anyways, I struggle with the sirius problem of having an utterly confounded list of priorities and that makes me terribly angry so I'll probably spend some time whisper-screaming and hissing at myself later). Thanks!

But seriously, this fanfic is awesome.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/25/2018
Great story, but what a lot of awful things you dropped on poor Harry. I liked harry's humour; i think he would have needed it in canon not to turn out exactly like Voldemort. Unfortunately I think the ending was just depressing and making him a werewolf was tragic. Sirius status was also not resolved but I guess you ran out of time or inclination to tie up all the loose ends. Thanks for sharing the story, and I also loved your HP/stargate crossover. Wonderful o'neill.
blatherin-blatherskite chapter 27 . 4/15/2018
This is my absolute favorite fanfic. It is funny, emotional, well written, and all together wonderful. There were times I laughed out loud and times I had to put my phone down because my heart hurt. I love it. I can’t wait to read it again.
Guardianmazur chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Love the fic. Snape disgusts me
Guest chapter 27 . 12/16/2017
I love the end XD
Jasnrob chapter 27 . 9/25/2017
Quite the twist making Harry a werewolf, enjoyed your story.
becgate chapter 27 . 9/24/2017
Wonderful! !
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Great story! I really liked it and laughed a lot. I loved how you took events in PoA and twisted them to make them fit, instead of creating completely new ones. I know it's been a long time since this was published, but it would be great if you wrote more to this!
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
Real world spider silk is not flammable. It you heat it, it shrivels up instead of igniting. Of course, these are magical spiders, so who knows.

If someone were to shout "LOOK A BASILISK!" and I believed them, I hope I would not turn and look!

I hope that I would run or jump in the opposite direction from whatever's being pointed at.

Of course, startled people don't always act sensibly, so ...
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »