Reviews for The Basement
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
So how did Harry escape from the Demontors?
Reader chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Very original. Well done!
I eagerly await future updates.
Alana chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
sirius the homicidal maniac chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
*sniff* creepy hug? anyway, i've always wanted to read a scene with an annoying rorschach test. thank you so much! harry will find pettigrew soon. you won't drag it out, will you? please please please don't...creepy hug...
Wynjara chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
I like the word association. I could see myself doing that.
C M-H chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
_personal advise, if you ever find yourself in a situation where a shrink is doing the quote 'word game' don't say the same word the shrink does, like he/she says 'bird' and you respond 'bird' they get uber pissed, lol, good story, post soon
Sailor Sol chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
HAHAHA... Aw, poor Harry... Dumbledore will believe him, if they ever get to talk to each other. I can't wait for your next chapter. You're definitely keeping things interesting, and I'm intrigued to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the great work!
Ides of March chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Oh! A shiny cliffhanger for us poor readers!
Wynjara chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Oh my, this can't be good. This is amazing, can't wait to see what happens next.
coconut-ice22 chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
I was so impressed byt the 3rd line of the first chapter i was already telling people to read this. Some very origanal ideas, and you have an AMAZIng POV in this fic. It's really odd to see the old info mixed with new info, and i have never seen anyone mix it like this before. Altogether i can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix Flight chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
I loved the hitchhiking, and Harry's various inventive escape plans!
Thanks for updating!
sirius the homicidal maniac chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
i do love your cynical writing style! it separates itself from all the other alternate third book something-or-others. it's different, i swear. i didn't think sirius would actually behave that way if he'd taken harry to his house though, but now that i think about it it makes sense. you're so smart! wish he didn't have to wear that ridiculous hat though...oh won't you please post again soon?
Dragon Destini chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
Wow, I've missed alot. Wonderful chapters, but kinda wondering when Harry is going to believe Sirius. Gotta love Sirius _ Keep Writing!
CM-H chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Oh *weaves in and out while sitting* Wowo! I love this! Poor Sirius! Yes, Sirius! Harry, too, now that I think of it! Onward! More story! Please?
wanderingwolf chapter 6 . 12/9/2003