Reviews for The Basement
Dragon Destini chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
Wow, I've missed alot. Wonderful chapters, but kinda wondering when Harry is going to believe Sirius. Gotta love Sirius _ Keep Writing!
CM-H chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Oh *weaves in and out while sitting* Wowo! I love this! Poor Sirius! Yes, Sirius! Harry, too, now that I think of it! Onward! More story! Please?
wanderingwolf chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
well that was eventfull
Lola Slade chapter 6 . 12/9/2003! I just finished "Dementors" and I gotta tell ya, I'm hooked on your fic! Is Remus or Sev gonna rescue Harry? Or is it gonna be Siri or Dumbledore? Is Harry gonna find out Siri is being honest and that the man is his godfather? WOW...i think this has to be the first time I've rambled this much in a review. I'm impressed with the fic...very cool. This is a father/son (godfather/godson) relationship fic?
SheWasWhatever chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
i love you. i cannot wait until the next chapter. it is utterly refreshing to read such a great story like this. it incredibly funny and i love how you change the story so much, but it works. it works oh so well. i love you, who ever you are.
BlackPotterGrl chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Whoa! Dramatic. I hated the cliffhanger though. Are they going to suck out his soul? Will Sirius come back and save him? But Sirius doesn't have a wand.
I love how this whole Sirius and Harry thing is unfolding. I mean, you make it seem like it could really happen. I love that! So please write more. This is one of my favorite fics.
Scott chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Story is bloody brilliant!
Siri Kat chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
::goes to press the "next chapter" button::
::has a heart attack because there isn't one::
Alana chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! Not only is it awesome with Sirius and Harry and keeps me on the edge of my seat, it's hysterical. The comments Harry makes in his head are great. Update soon, and keep up the great work!
lin-z1 chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
This story just keeps getting better and better! It's great that you post so often too-thanks a bunch! Keep up the great work
placeyoufearthemost chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
This is a really original idea! Well, at least I've never read anything like it. I really like it!
radarPLO chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Poor Sirius... He really isn't any good at explaining stuff... But then again, he hasn't had much human contact in over a decade, and his story is a hard one to believe without proof... LOL!
*I'm repeating my self... Aren't I? Oh Well!
UPDATESOON! ! ! ! ! !
Could you please read my fic? I think you'd like it!
Dee8 chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
wow! you are an awesome writer! I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Your writing is very entertaining.
Sailor Sol chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Oh wow. This is a very interesting story. The interaction you have between Harry and Sirius is intriguing. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I do hope someone hurries up and makes sure Harry is okay! It would be terrible if anything happened to him! Keep up the great work, and post more soon please!
Blah chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
lovin' it, dude! Great job! hope you have more out soon!
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »