Reviews for The Basement
C M-H chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
_personal advise, if you ever find yourself in a situation where a shrink is doing the quote 'word game' don't say the same word the shrink does, like he/she says 'bird' and you respond 'bird' they get uber pissed, lol, good story, post soon
Sailor Sol chapter 7 . 12/13/2003
HAHAHA... Aw, poor Harry... Dumbledore will believe him, if they ever get to talk to each other. I can't wait for your next chapter. You're definitely keeping things interesting, and I'm intrigued to see what is going to happen next. Keep up the great work!
Ides of March chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Oh! A shiny cliffhanger for us poor readers!
Wynjara chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
Oh my, this can't be good. This is amazing, can't wait to see what happens next.
coconut-ice22 chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
I was so impressed byt the 3rd line of the first chapter i was already telling people to read this. Some very origanal ideas, and you have an AMAZIng POV in this fic. It's really odd to see the old info mixed with new info, and i have never seen anyone mix it like this before. Altogether i can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix Flight chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
I loved the hitchhiking, and Harry's various inventive escape plans!
Thanks for updating!
sirius the homicidal maniac chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
i do love your cynical writing style! it separates itself from all the other alternate third book something-or-others. it's different, i swear. i didn't think sirius would actually behave that way if he'd taken harry to his house though, but now that i think about it it makes sense. you're so smart! wish he didn't have to wear that ridiculous hat though...oh won't you please post again soon?
Dragon Destini chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
Wow, I've missed alot. Wonderful chapters, but kinda wondering when Harry is going to believe Sirius. Gotta love Sirius _ Keep Writing!
CM-H chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
Oh *weaves in and out while sitting* Wowo! I love this! Poor Sirius! Yes, Sirius! Harry, too, now that I think of it! Onward! More story! Please?
wanderingwolf chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
well that was eventfull
Lola Slade chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
oh...wow! I just finished "Dementors" and I gotta tell ya, I'm hooked on your fic! Is Remus or Sev gonna rescue Harry? Or is it gonna be Siri or Dumbledore? Is Harry gonna find out Siri is being honest and that the man is his godfather? WOW...i think this has to be the first time I've rambled this much in a review. I'm impressed with the fic...very cool. This is a father/son (godfather/godson) relationship fic?
SheWasWhatever chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
i love you. i cannot wait until the next chapter. it is utterly refreshing to read such a great story like this. it incredibly funny and i love how you change the story so much, but it works. it works oh so well. i love you, who ever you are.
BlackPotterGrl chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Whoa! Dramatic. I hated the cliffhanger though. Are they going to suck out his soul? Will Sirius come back and save him? But Sirius doesn't have a wand.
I love how this whole Sirius and Harry thing is unfolding. I mean, you make it seem like it could really happen. I love that! So please write more. This is one of my favorite fics.
Katie
Scott chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
Story is bloody brilliant!
Siri Kat chapter 6 . 12/9/2003
::goes to press the "next chapter" button::
::has a heart attack because there isn't one::
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »