Reviews for The Basement
Captain Mad-Hatter chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I love this! I love how ye portrayed Harry, and how Sirius is in it! YAH SIRIUS! Whoohoo! This rocks!
Lin-z1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, this is really good! I like Harry's tone, it's cynically introspective. You're doing more chapters, right? Hopefully they're posted soon!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I don't usually like these kind of stories but for some reason I found myself reading yours and I loved it. Your point of view was lovely and your writing is really awsome. I hope you continue this.
Alias III chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This is looking very interesting. I like the first person, and I like Harry's voice. I don't know that it *quite* sounds like it would in canon. OOtP lowered my estimation of his intelligence a bit, but I really do like the way you're writing him. If anything, it's a very slightly different take on him, but nothing at all major or bothersome.
I'm quite looking forward to the next chapter. Your style is a bit different from most fic that I read (not least of all in the fact that it's interesting, good, and coherent, but that's another issue), and I quite like it. A speedy update would be greatly appreciated _
Writer is Ninja chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
You're a damn good writer. You really can get inside a character's head, can't you? Please update as soon as possible.
BlackPotterGrl chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I love it! This is one of the best AU third year stories I think I've ever read. Almost all of them start with the same old boring beginning, and somehow you managed to really spice that up. Congratulations! This is great.
Katie
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow! This is great! Please continue!
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Me like! me like! You need to write more SOON!
Dragon Destini chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
hey, this is pretty damn good. Your have some good writing skills, along with an interesting sense of humor. *grins* Sirius is one of my favorite characters too, so I'm eager to see where this is going. Keep writing!
RaistlinofMetallica chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Hoo, boy. This will certainly change things a lot. Did Stan see Sirius? I should hope not! And Sirius should be nicer to his poor terrified ickle godson! Bad doggie!
(swats Padfoot on the nose with a rolled up newspaper)
Anyho, Great start and I love the style. I await more!
Manic090 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very Nice Start.
It will be interesting to see how this change effects the progress of 'Our Heros' Third Year. Look forward to next chap
Cheers
-Manic
Moony's Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
ooh, you've got me rather hooked on this! please update soon! great story!
reading-rider chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This looks like another good story! I like hearing from Harry's POV, and you include enough self-depreciation and humour for it to sound like he probably would (inside his own head). I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98