Reviews for Sirius Trouble
Ieyre chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
That was one of the most FRIKEN' (excuse the mundane expression) HILARIOUS things I have ever read. And keep in mind it's 12:21 A.M. right now, and I'm sitting in my basement trying to escape the heat, and thought some parody HP fanfiction would lighten the mood, and I just ate a miniature plum and a vanilla pudding cup, so I might not be quite in my right mind.

PIXIES!

Anyway, this was funny. Loved all the references, you never dumbed down for readers, and I must confess, I did not even catch them all. And as for the pomegranates...well, I 'won't ask'.
Assaila chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I'm not really good at writing reviews, so I'll just say I read the first two chapters somewhere around modnight, and by the end of this I was almost blind with tears, so much I laughed. After that I sent a link to my friend and went to sleep. Then came the exams, but after that I read the story to the end, still laughing. This is an incredibly funny and well-written story, so I'm going to search for your other submissions, and if you haven't got any, I'll hope for you to write some more.
Becki3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
*Dies*...*But Happy*...*Oh so happy*...*Worships you..even if dead*..*Scurries off to the read the next chapter*..*My ghost at least*
Sniffles chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
Heh. That was pretty original. :) To be honest, I probably wouldn't have read this far if it wasn't 2:43 in the morning right now, but then that's the beauty of fanfiction, right? Everything gets funnier after enough sleep-deprivation. :)
HealerAriel chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
This is definitely the best Harry Potter humor fic I have ever read. And I, of course, love all the Monty Python references _
Angel76 chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
Bloody hell ive got to say that was the funniest thing ive read and i got to tell you it was BLOODY GOOD
i absolutly loved. you have a verry funny sense of humour (unlike me who cant even say a nock nock joke) anyway that was bloody brilliany
and if i do continue youll find i would have repeted myself to many times thats why im going to suht up now and leave you with this last lil thing
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT
Luv Angel
X
HealerAriel chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
MONTY PYTHON! GO SEVVIE! Heeheehee!
Trinity Day chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
The ending was the best of it all. I loved Tonks' reaction. Reactions. Loved the last meeting between the witty, mature and incredibly heterosexual Sirius and Severus. Hell, I loved the entire thing. Nice job!
Trinity Day chapter 4 . 12/2/2003
You mean people don't normally sleep for two weeks at a time? Weird. I'm still really enjoying this. Obviously.
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Giggling very uncontrollably. And am supposed to be doing school work. But have a feeling I'm going to blow it off to read the rest of this story.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
I was a bit wary when I saw your note about how you include random funny phrases you remember, but having read the first bit, all doubts are gone. It's really good and really funny.