Reviews for The Shattering of Souls
GL chapter 1 . 4/22
Next Chapter please
ReadingBeaver chapter 1 . 2/8
Hello! I'm not logged on at the moment, but I wanted to say, I loved the first two stories of this series. I read them both in 3 days. I was and still am addicted to them. However learning that the 3rd story is only one chapter, not finished, and abandoned for over 10 years pains me. I still hope that you might come back and finish this. I have not read this chapter, I knew it would make me even more depressed. So, I will wait till you update, if you ever do. My real reason for writing this review (I have gone a little of topic..) Is to thank you for your first to stories. Even if the series never truly was finished, I will always be thankful for the joy it brought me. Thank you.
Dbot1101 chapter 1 . 1/26
Hello, Let me start by saying that the first two books were amazing and had me hooked! having said that, i understand that this story is abandoned for a decade now, but will you ever finish it? if you have finished it else wear can you plz plz plz tell me where it is? you have a great talent, and i hope i can find out what happens in the end.
Mr. Pedant chapter 1 . 1/9
How devious. You get people hooked on the awesome first two books in your OoTP series, start the third book off with Harry dying, and then stop writing it. I would laugh if I weren't sad that about the fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh my please please update this/restart it or something! It's a brillant series with a lot of potential
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Ohhhh Its been dead for over 10 years but you are still posting. Oh please post more I read the first two stories to this in just a couple days, this is just a great story idea I hate to see it dead.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Hi, i'm brazilian and began read HPfics to improve my english. i read your fics Order the Fenix and Well of Shadows, that are complete, but for me this continuation have only the first chapter. it was removed or you stop and give up about that. if you had finish is possible to read in another place? i'd like to know what happened in the seventh year. thank your attention.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I've read the order of the Phoenix and well of shadows within 2 days and to see the third installment with only one chapter that was written over ten years ago breaks my heart! Please update! I've become so attached to your stories and am devastated that you've stopped writing this story!
sherryola chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
well, that was quite an incredible start!
muckdawg13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
TEN YEARS!
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Why why why havnt you continued this story. I know its been years but it is one of the best i have read. If you get this message please responed. And continue the story.
hamof chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Are you going to continue this? If not, put up a bloody notice!
LifeLover101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
It's been ten years since you've updated! Arrg, please continue your story!
LifeLover101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Nooo! Not Harry! Omg I'm dying of anticipation. I loved you other stories, and can't wait for the next chapter in thus one so keep updating! :D
stormyskye1974 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
are you going to continue this story because i love the previous ones.