Reviews for The Young and the Restless
loved this :) it made me smile :)
jleda chapter 3 . 8/7
will you do a sequal
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Awwwwww... Even after all that little brat-Rogue did to him, Gambit still tried to protect her... heart... breaking with cuteness...
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Aww! Yes, Rogue, Remy loves you very much! And he totally means it, big time! And I'm also pretty sure that when the time comes that you finally do decide to let him in, the guy will spend every single minute making you release that wonderful laugh of yours.

Haha! You mean, all it takes to scare Mystique off is Rogue with no coverless and the sight of good-ol Beast? Wow, really.

Ha, she did have it all good as a little child while it lasted, didn't she? Even the coffee! But now... oh, good luck, Rogue.

Um, Rogue, perhaps Kit means the other meaning of the word 'missed', don't ya think?

Mmm, yeah, what's his problem... something must've really happened here; with Logan, little Rogue, and coffee. And it's something we missed! :)

Haha! Even being back to her normal grown-up self, Rogue still managed to do that to the cards! And after Gambit's hard work on that masterpiece, too... :)

And she still wishes to watch cartoons! Happy for the guys, then! :)

Meditations? Rogue meditates? Well, she does need that, and it can certainly help her with keeping calm and controled with the powers and all, so good for her.

Oh, my gosh! Yeah, Kurt! Play now, worry later... hopefully not, though... Haha! Back to this, and it will all still be fun as ever, I'm sure!

One thing, Prof X; I totally agree with you! Patty, oh, control, girl. Control. And what better way to practice that than with the little cuty-Rogue (is this even supposed to be good for everyone?), and what better place than the institute, yeah? Stay and work on that, and it'll all go from there. :)

Thank you, thank you sooo much for this lovely, marvelous, hilarious, all in all great piece! I really enjoyed every chappie, and reading this has made my day! Thank you, and please keep it up!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Um, Remy, you mean you started out 'in' the wrong foot, right? Not 'with'?

Double awwwyyy! Rogue's got them good, all right. And Logie! Ha, oh, even him, I see. No escaping the sweet, adorable charm's charmer, then. Love the bond of those two, especially in the Evolution series and in this sweet, cute, awesome piece!

Ha, so cute; Kitty reminding them for little Rogue's milk time... Mamma Kitty! :)

Huh, "nap bad"? Yeah, she's a little girl, all right. But sooo cute as such!

What? "The scum of the universe"? Look at the way he's protecting Rogue! Aw, truly, this guy is remarkable... yes, he is.

"Mother"! Well, well, a cliffhanger, so I see... :)

But seriously, you are awesome for writing such an awesome fic like this! Love it!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hmmm, "didn't look depressed, just a little bit distressed."... likey, I mean, 'cause it's a rhyme, yes. Of course. Sorry, couldn't help it...

Awwwy! Wittle Rogue is the cutest! And Grover? Kurt! Haha! This is bound to be good. Real good. And it's complete, too! Oh, lovely indeed! Thanks, super awesome fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
So, wait, Rouge stays like a baby?
tx peppa chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
This is so darn adorable. I keep picturing Rogue as Boo in Monster Inc. where she keeps calling Logan kitty. Ha Ha Ha
OneWorldLife chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
This had me laughing like crazy. I loved how Rogue kept terrorizing Remy and keeping everyone else wrapped around her little finger. I was cracking up when 'Kitty' Logan gave her the coffee. hehehe My mom let my little sister have coffee once by accident. My mom was tired and when she went to get some coffee my sister said that she wanted some milk. When my mom was pouring it she somehow ended up putting coffee in my sister's cup. Lets just say that my mom is REALLY careful when pouring her coffee now! :D

-One World
roguelover321 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011

tibbytabby12 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
LOL! I cant see Remy now probably hoding from little Rogue!

Allleila chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Hahaha great story. Really funny and well written. Almost makes me feel bad for the team, mainly Remy, after the waythat Rogue treated him. But she had it coming especially with that ending. Although I do almost kinda feel bad for her.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 3 . 10/3/2009