Reviews for Changes
Peppercorn chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Aw hahah cute
unknown-chan chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
ohh... i've read kindred, if you must know... anyway, regarding this fic, i liked it. i'm not sure if this was really mikagami talking, though. but still, i liked it.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
oh, man... that was so short! Are you going to continue? I'd love to know what happens next! Great fic!
TIMES chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
OMG! i love ur writing! love it!
shukuchi chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
That was short. But still! It was a nice little show of Tokiya's feelings. I like the humor and sappiness throughout. It has a good sense of mood.
palupa chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
another great one-shot of yours! lol! i'm just right now, reading all, well most, of your stories and i must say, they are all really good! Ü
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
One word...

SWEET!
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Well, that was kinda sentimental. Neatly written, I can say. And glad to have Mi-chan and Fuuko as a pair there. Keep writing and God bless you. )

See ya ‘round…

~ yuki
da-mouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
hi there khay ~waves~ i'm glad once you popped you can't stop if it means you keep on writing great fics like these _
a really sweet one-shot, and an in-depth into mi-chan's always complicated thoughts. :) as shown in both kindred and BLT, fuuko just changes mi-chan in ways even he himself doesn't quite understand. hehe. _
all in one, great fic, great one-shot, as expected. can't wait for more, since you've already popped. _
mouse-chan
iris chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
oh.. I really love your fics! filipino k dba? gawa k pa ng mrming fics!
pratz chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
warm and nice. perfect one-shot!
animeluverjc chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
What a lovely self-thought (id: uh self-thought? that's the best you could do?) from Mi-chan!
(_)V
Kaze Yurei chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
aw how cute :) after reading that beautiful but depressing fic by wildflowers, it was great to read a fic that cheered my spirits up :) i love the way you write and what you write it's totally great, look forward to reading any more of your stuff
naixil chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
that's so sweet...! _. love all ur stories... love ToFuu very much too... so pls keep writing them... *grins*
JadOo chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
KYAA~~ What a lovely WAFFy fic!