Reviews for Snow Blind
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/21
Nice one
Leca B chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hey! I really liked your fic, it's got this cool atmosphere about it that's comfortable. Did this make any sense? Well, just know that I like it.
thirteencharms chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I love it, I really do. It felt like I was reading a real Potter book, the way the characters acted. Really good, I love it, I give it ten thousand million billion thumbs ups, because it's one of my favourite H/G stories!
Mary chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
It was great! I love your descriptions, very detailed. And everyone was very much like they are as JK wrote them. I love Ron's response at the end. Great job!
HW chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wonderful fic! I love H/G and R/Hr, and you write them both wonderfully. More, please!
I really like how detailed your descriptions are of the Shrieking Shack. Very realistic. Everyone is also in-character, which is nice. I love bumbling Harry, that's so much more what he's like...I really dislike fics where Harry is cool and confident in romantic situations. You've done a good job with keeping Harry true to canon, and Ginny's response is very much in keeping with her personality...she would get a laugh out of the situation!
Sue chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
That was just lovely! The characterizations were very good - everyone acted like JKR wrote them. It left me feeling as warm and content as a bottle of butterbeer. Thank you.