Reviews for Sunsets
Endaewen chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
I can just see this scene in my head the way you've written it.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Oh, wow. It's touching, Pippin's last moments alive. It's very touching.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Oh my goodness! This is just too good! This could have come right from the book! Wonderful craftsmanship...truly a wonder. Thank you so much for writing this!
Larner chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
A gentle end for Pippin.
Imithwennyere chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
lovely finish. you know pip well. *IS* not talking possible for a hobbit such as this? I doubt it.
heather chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Very good. Touching, simple and beautifully written.
Lily Dragonquill chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Finally found a little time to read one of your many stories! And this one... you had me almost in tears. You really catch Pippins character! Very beautiful!
Xena chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Well, now that I have tears in my eyes.. I really loved this chapter, especially the fact that Pippin heard Merry's voice when he fell off the horse. Interesting how when Merry was dying, everything was light, yet for Pippin at first, it was dark. I like how he compares how he's feeling to when he was under the troll, and how he moves on to talking about the Quest again. What's very intriguing to me is how he speaks of his guilt, especially since it's not spoken of in the books, yet you knew it was there. What an end to this, with Pippin's last words, it made me smile, although I felt so sad. Beautiful story, it was short and sweet!
Aemilia Rose chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
*hugs Lindelea*
Thank you so much for writing this story. *sobs*
Xena chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Oh, what a sweet chapter! I just have the image of Pippin talking to Beregorn about his blade, how he used it, and how fine it is. I thought it was just wonderful that he gave it to the lad, seeing as it's his birthday. The last sentence scared me, it leaves me anxious to keep reading. I really liked this chapter, now I want the next one!
Imithwennyere chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
i should have known! after looking through your other work, i see you are an original tolkien fan...not just a movie buff. looking forward to reading your rather prolific work!
Imithwennyere chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
bravo! short but sweet. well written, most unlike the majority of the fluff onr finds on ffnet these days. i will check out more of your work! You have talent, keep writing!
Clever Hobbit chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Pippin is still very... Pippinish, even in his old age. I can't wait for Chapter 3!
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
*hugs Pippin*
*sobs*
Update soon please!
ShinzonAurthurDentEiffel65nut chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very good story! So happy to see Non-mary sue/orlando related fanfictioN! much applause!