Reviews for Beauty and the Dhampire
Darkfairy102 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
It was a good chapter.
Darkfairy102 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I think you could have added a bit more detail, but that's just my opinion. I like how the story's starting off.
FEARFAN chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
YAY HAPPY ENDING!

This is good. Glad I read it.
Mr. M.Mars chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It was a pretty good story, a bit rushed at times, and lacked in action. However, my biggest problem with this story is that Death is'nt in it. To me Castlevania is'nt complete without Death.
mcgurrin chapter 13 . 2/4/2006
i like it please tell me if there is a continuation
Leonay chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
Well, I commend you to actually write a CV story, but it sucked horribley. I'm sorry but I don't think Alucard would just fall in love like that! Besies he was in love with sonia not maria! and your character sucked too.
LateNiteSlacker chapter 13 . 12/29/2004
All in all I liked this fic. It was well written, though it seemed a bit rushed in some parts. It seemed like Alucard and Sage didn't have much of a chance to get to know each other before they jumped in bed, but maybe that was the point? This is just a bit of constructive criticism though, so please don't take it the wrong way! I still very much enjoyed the fic. :)
Greenleaf chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
GREAT CHAPPIE
Greenleaf chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
Must read more..
Greenleaf chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
MUST READ MORE...
Greenleaf chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
lOVING IT NOW! MUST READ MORE!
Greenleaf chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
LIKING IT STILL!
Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Liking this story a lot!
Farenheights chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
Whoo! Chase scene!I look forward to the next chapter!
FrostedMidnight chapter 13 . 11/12/2004
oh so good ...cant wait for the sequel, wich you have to hurry up and write!I no you have already got alot planned for your abarat fic though , and it will be awsome...oh well post it soon !