Reviews for Beauty and the Dhampire
StarGlade chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
Awe.. The whole Maria thing is so sad... I felt so bad for Sage when Alucard tried to pry her from loving him... *Sniff* Please, You can't stop here!
StarGlade chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
*Purs* :P Just cause I like correccting things, does not mean that I can't like romance and a naked man in a fic :) I am human too... or at least for what you know... :P Awe, what the heck, I can't deny that how you put Alucards porsonality really makes this story great. :D *Eagerly goes to read the next chappy*
StarGlade chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
*Shakes head* Only one error in Alucard this time. I can understand if this caused him to be angry, but still. Him being half vampire, leaves him being almost emotionless. I can take it, from this, that you have most deffinately played the game, so you would know that Alucard does show emotion. Such times are when the Succubus makes the illusion of Alucard's mother being re-crusified, but twisting her words. And thus displaying that Alucard, does share emotion, but only when triggered by strong occurences. I highly doubt that simply the giving away of information would cause such an uproar. But either way, great job.

And now onto the good stuff :D

Awesome job, still though, Sage seems a lot like a paper doll, but still...
StarGlade chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Okay, just started reading this, and so far, I love it. I would kinda hope that I get to see Sage's personality more in the next chapter, right now, she seems just like a paper doll. Anywho, even though you really can't use this info, Adulard would not be as out-going as you have protrayed him. But, better then having him bouncing off the walls, know what I mean? :)

Anywho, Like I said, Great job so far, just hope the chapters get longer from ehre on.

I will review the next chapter once I am done reading it, 'caise if you are enyhting like me, you love to get reviews, even if by the same person :P
Dr. Evans chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
Hey man great stroy. When should I expect an update?
Maximus1 chapter 7 . 6/3/2004
This is great, good romance fic, and a good idea for Maria and Al. It must be kind of strange for him, since he's lived so long, to get it on like a lot of different people.

Let's see: Sonia, Maria, and now Sage. Please get the next chappie up quick, I can't wait.

PS: Now that I think about it, there is a lot of stuff that has to be done in the castle. He would need SOMEONE to do it.
Quita chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
I love your story thus far. Very well paced and such, [Well, save for the grand passion, I guess. :P] and I like where you're going with the plot. *smile*

Keep up the great work!

*anxiously awaiting new chappies*
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
another great chap.! Icant wait to see what happens next! keep the chapters coming aand write another one soon!:p
TooShy chapter 7 . 5/17/2004
The chap was short but I liked it!
Poor Al...
Good idea about why Al had to work for his dad, btw.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 5/17/2004
Sexy chappy! That was climatic...sorry, not that way...um..I liked how you answered those questions
Kitala chapter 6 . 5/6/2004
That was good, keep up the good work! I wonder what really will happen between Sage and Alucard...
FrostedMidnight chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
this is realy
good! more! more! :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
sexy, love the vampylovescenes. 'Course you know about. I'm anticipating the next 'part' of the relationship! See ya next chapter.
Zethen Delacroix chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Chapter six was wonderful. Wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter. **Nods**
Whoo hoo. They kissed. XD **Bricked**
Anri chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
I like it! ~lol~ just reading about stuff like that makes me kind of giggly "sigh", but it's very nice.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »