Reviews for Beauty and the Dhampire
ri-chan chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Truly...very short...but very intesting too...
Leonbelmont008 chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
why the f* is the story so f*ing short!
Write more mortal! and I shall spare your life!
Dark-Titan chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
I'll wait don't worry, I'm going to be busy for a while anyways...
Kd Zeal chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
Cool. I like it so far, though Sage seemed to find Drac semi-handsome a little fast. I know, it's between her and Alucard, not Drac, but it still holds. Love takes a bit. Although noticing handsomeness doesn't always take forever... I'm not making sense. One other thing: Drac seems close to getting out of chara at times. He hasn't yet, but close. But I love the idea, and want to see how it comes out! Keep it up.
Kitala chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
I love it so far. Wow...I hope you continue soon! I look forward to seeing what happens. I do have one complaint however, you need longer chapters!
eclipsearikado chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
...i have one and only one problem with this fic. (oh one and only one that sounds like geometry theorem format XD) UR FICCY ISH TO SHORT! *shakes fist* MUST U TORTURE ME SO? WRITE MORE! LOTS MORE! WRITE IT FAST! WRITE IT NOW! AND POST IT! SO AS I CAN READ!
victor-cardigan chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
I like the scenario and see many different possiblities for rich character development. You have a chance to explore a side of Dracula that is not often seen in Castlevania stories. That of the foreboding host...
I agree. Dracula should have a black sense of humor. Especially since I see this taking place before Symphony and before Dracula and Alucard parted ways. I see Dracula more meloncholic after he and his son seperate. Of course I could be wrong. I will have to see what direction you take in future chapters.
A little more detail wouldn't hurt. However the dialouge so far is good. I would only consider one small adjustment in the first chapter. You may think me picky, but I think that Dracula would not tell Sage to pack her things. I sort of envision Dracula just taking her. But that's just me.
I hope to see more.
Dark-Titan chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
WOOT! New lady-friend for Alucard!
Write more!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Go PLP! I want to read more!
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
M...Castlevania. Thats all I have to say...about the game that is. Its all that needs to be said about it. Anyways...about your story now D I REALLY liked how you perceived Dracula...giving him a rather dark sense of humor and making him polite D Thats what I'm GOING to do in my Castlevania story which is VERY minimally up right now.
Needs a touch of detail D A big touch, and with that...this story's beggining would be fantasticallishious D
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5