Reviews for You call my name
crystalbladedragon chapter 21 . 10/19/2008
very good fic, had me reading it all in one sitting hehe

and now i'm off to read dragoon's flight! yay!

awesome job on their relationship!
CosmicEssence chapter 21 . 3/13/2006
Did I enjoy that? Um without a doubt, you BET I DID! i mean come 'on' you can't get much better than that and some spelling aside the writing delivery was great (deffo got your point across), easy to read, title just perfect, characters well played and you got me dying to read the sequel to find out what you didn't round up in this one!

I'd only have one criticism: I personally didn't agree with the constant 'master' title the bitbeasts gave their 'hosts' - although thats kinda the case their more like partners rather than the whole 'I command - you obey' concept _~
wownothanks chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
Wh00t! Great fic! Agreed it took me ages to read, but hey, who cares?
Ice-wolf-16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
um you can't spell Its Bryan not Brian
JOY.O chapter 21 . 5/8/2005
THAT WAS A PREETY AWSOME STORY!
fdsfghh chapter 21 . 11/12/2004
Sorry I didn't review! I actually read your story a long while ago, but I quit reviewing because it got too interesting. And after I finished reading, I forgot to review this chapter! I hope you don't mind. If you'd prefer, I'll go back and review the rest.

Overall: Scale of 1 to 10; 10 highest

Storyline is an excellent concept. Not much detail though. And detail is a big part. Plus, you kinda made me hate Tala. I originally didn't pay any mind to the guy, but now I'm a Tala hater. Yeah. Evil guy. ::Growls:: Good story.

PS. I don't think I'll get to the sequel anytime soon. I've been in a kind of Teen Titan/Digimon/Inuyasha/Gundam Seed fic(s) mood lately. Haven't really been checking up on Beyblade for the while. I'll get to it. Don't worry.

(Added to Favorite Stories, Favorite Authors)
fdsfghh chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
Whoopsey. Forgot to review this one. I'm just going to put this in the point of view I would have had when I read this one.

Evil Tala! He's a robot with supernatural-ish powers! That makes me hate him more. If he were just a regular human, I'd just think of him as a normal villain. Which he isn't. Either way, he's evil! Good chapter.
fdsfghh chapter 11 . 10/11/2004
Blast it! I must know what happens! Excellent plot! But I am absolutely loathing my schedule, and possibly your cliffhangers. I need to know what happens, but I won't find out till another 7 hours later! God I hate school. Very sweet chapter by the way.
fdsfghh chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
One word. Magic! Glowing Beyblades, partial telepathy, yay! Next thing come telepathic locating I betcha!

The TyKa has so much build to it. I think you've gone with overkill on this one. Just get to the TyKa already! I'm dying here!
fdsfghh chapter 9 . 10/11/2004
Damn! Some good plot you got here. And here's yet another cliffhanger. lol. TyKa is coming up! I can feel it!
fdsfghh chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
Every single chapter is a cliffhanger! *Stars in eyes* I'm dizzy! lol. Let's see, Tala turned ninja/kidnaper today, grabbed Tyson, and made off. Evil cyborg!
fdsfghh chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
You're starting to make me a Tala hater. Mechanically enhanced body, evil, mastermind of a utterly evil plan, and let's not forget evil. Yeah, I think that covers the majority of it.

God! My head is spinning. What is he up to? And what did Rei see? It's like I'm learning how to speed-read. I must know the answers!
fdsfghh chapter 5 . 10/11/2004
Well, I got "decent" sleep last night, regardless of your cliffhangers.

Die Tala die! Bloody mechanical bastard! How come Kai can't fight back? He's powerful too...I think...But maybe not against a cyborg-ish dude...:P

You are "so" fond of cliffhanger's aren't you? You just left another right here too!
fdsfghh chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
You and your bloody cliffhangers...I'm supposed to be asleep now and your cliffhangers aren't letting me get some rest!

Tyson and Kai fluff moment! Excellent! I still wonder what Brian's up to. *Coughs* Evil bastard *Coughs*.

I'm going to bed now. I gotta get some sleep. Accursed cliffhangers are gonna keep me up an extra 2 hours.
fdsfghh chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Sweet! Tyson shows affection, Kai shows affection (kinda). In mathematical terms, 1 1 2. *Giggles* If you catch my drift. Nice cliffie. I still think it's cruel that you made Kai snap that easily and that harshly at Tyson. But you'll patch that right up won't you? He he he.