Reviews for Nothing is Black and White
BettyCrocker540 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
You should totally update this, it's great!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
ooh! poor Rogue! that's so sad! d 3n, maybe she can control the weather too! and Remy, ooh, Remy... i have no idea what to say about him, aside from that line... -sigh- please update soon!

luve,

Fairy!
GemGirl chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
OMG...What happened? I just read this and I was just thinking how good it was getting and that you haven't updated in like, 3 years. Anyway, I do hope you update because what I have read, I'm definitely putting in my favourites. The characters are good, not too OoC. Please, please continue! :)
AnimeGoddess800 II chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
you haven't updated in a while and this is a really good fic. I am founder of the helpful writers association and am wondering if this is discontinued or just on hold...please e-mail me the answer. I have yahoo e-mail user name musicofthenight05
JexyBaby chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Yay! Rogue slapped Remy! That cajun's way to smooth for his own good! ;-) That was an awsome new chapter, and i aplude the length. Please update soon, i wanna read about Rogue's second day at school - i have no doubt it will be as eventful as the first!
DarkAceGambit chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
that rocked!update soon
CurveOfAWrist chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
_ Yay! i'm glad I reviewed when I did then. lol. I kinda cheated though... You're on my author alerts so it let me know as soon as you updated in my E-mail. I tried to read this chapt. earlier but I didn't have time. I loved it of course! You have such interesting writing. It's really excellent.
I'm a little disappointed though with the pairing. I mean, I LOVE Romy (They're the best) but hwen you were describing Lance and Pietro I got a little excited about that. *pouts* Got all set up for a Rietro or Rola. *shrug* But, I guess she can't really do that now can she. Oh well, it's great to me either way. _ Can't wait for more. LOVED IT! I liked the converstaion between Jean and Tayrn. I found that amusing. The whole thing was great though!
RoguesHeart chapter 4 . 2/10/2004
Man! Rogue should have told those little whores off. They had no reason to be picking on her like that. They should have at least waited until Rogue had expressed the bitchy side of her attitude before they called her a 'freak'. Man if I was Rogue, I would have kicked everyone's ass and left them there, writhing in their so called protentious agony. *gr...*
Anyhoo... we need more Romy! Update SOON!
PomegranateQueen chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
you're a really strong writer with a definite voice... (i just sounded like my creative writing teacher, lol) I really like the way you've arranged this... it's really good, seriously, it is... i hope you update again soon!
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
YAY, updatey goodness! great stuff, as always. poor rogue, what a SHITTY day! yes, school is hell. ugh, i have calculus first thing too, it's EVIL. but hey, meeting remy sure was fun! wow, his line was QUITE reminiscant of jack sparrow in 'pirates of the carribean', i loved it! well, hopefully he keeps being persistant. and she's gotta be more tough! come on, she don't take no guff! hee hee, that rhymed. i'm a poet and i'm unaware of it! well, the point is, HUZZAH. i'm loving this, so keep it coming! quick like a bunny on crack!
Caliente chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
OOh, it's awesome. Interesting reaction to Gambit... hehe. I like Jean's sweetness - sorta. At least she wasn't the bitch. YAY! And Rogue's opinion of Scooter was funny too. Anyway, I REALLY like this story and I hope you update soon. PLZ! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. leXi
JYNX chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
love the story so far... just wondering, is rogue going to eventually join with the x-men or stay with the brotherhood?
RoguesHeart chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
Cool chappy. Interesting way you have it going there. Rogue's a spy for Mystique hm... interesting. Can't wait for the next chappy! Update Soon!
CurveOfAWrist chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
It's so short! *whimpers* lol. I love it though! Write more! Cuz I can't wait for more. lol.
CurveOfAWrist chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Oh this is getting intersting! _ I really like this story! The way you write is great! I love it. The descriptions are awesome. lol. Cannot wait for more!