Reviews for Affects of an Unknown Potion
iamanamous chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
love for u to finsh it very well made thx
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
WOAH! Dun dun dun...wow i really really LOVE this story. the whole thing with the potion making them realize what they really wanted, then the whole telepathy thing, its sheer brilliance if i do say so myself...which i do. anyway i am like completely in love with this story now, so PLEASE update...pwety pwease!

~Jess
LoveGD chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
This is really good! I do hope that you update it soon, because I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Yana5 chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
OMG this story is soo cool

i love it
frittle chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
i don't mean to criticise cos i like your story - but where it's at at the moment is rahter unlikly...dumbledore is such a strong character he wouldn't jsut let malfoy waltz in or even talk to draco...aurors would be attempting to capture him anyway...and hogwarts is protected by endless wards... you're doing a great job but hopefully this will be a lead into a twist in the story cos its slightly improbably at the moment... goon od you though :)
Without permission chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT! CONTINUE BEFORE I TRACK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU, YOU LEFT ME HANGIN' THERE ;_; WA!
-Wp
CTB chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
OH *gasp* MY *gasp* GOD! I swear im gonna have a heart attack! I think you like cliff hangers, but thats a good thing, well maybe not, but who cares. You're a good writer and thats all that matters. Happy days!
Violet Rose1 chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Never a good situation... well, hope you're quick to update! Thanks, lovely chpt. No complaints.
Hake Balms chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
good story. I like the plot. Update soon!
Spacey232
Melecca chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
nice, but odd, story. i think that for the genre that you should add in humor. i found it quite funny. also, i found it... very um... how do you say it?... different, if you know what i mean. anywho, good luck and please continue asap!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
I loved the fic please update soon.
Read ya later,
Siren of the Darknessflame
NayNymic chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
fantabulous! are you ever going to update though? Causre it's really great, and I can't wait to see what happens next...could you please email me when you update? Please? Thanks!
NayNymic
fowler Nsow chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
More! More! I hate reading cliffhangers!
CYoudontneedtoknow chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
I loved it! but you haven't writen anymore.
dontdareScream chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
holy shit, is that the end?