Reviews for Losing Paradise
Nerraetto chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This story is just too amazing. The Britishmen can always mince the words together into a great poetry. May I have the honour to translate this novel into Chinese? I am a Chinese,so is Seraph(though you may say the programmes don't have differences in nationality,we can still assume he is by his wonderful possession of traditional Chinese martial art and his Chinese way of meditation). I had a crush on him a long time ago. I sincerely want the opportunity to translate it to my native language,to show more people your
Agent Real Time chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
Possibly the best Matrix fic I've ever read, and I can think of no other praise.
Soccerjockey chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
A facinating read. I'm not much for secondary-

character fics, but this was well written and

developed the Matrix mythology. Goes beyond

the traditional (and pointless) Exile story.

Good job!
Servatis chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
I reviewed on one of your stories on and included a link to the Agent Smith Community and that link didn't work. Here's a working link! Just add the http
Selina Enriquez chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This is TOTALLY IMPORTANT!

The website for Matrix Fan Fiction has been opened! It's also a discussion forum, where you can discuss everything fan fiction related! This is so cool!

tlg303/

Olá,

S
Selina Enriquez chapter 9 . 7/6/2004
A Sequel? Where? Where? Meesa would like to see it!
Digital Buddha chapter 9 . 7/4/2004
No! You cannot just stop here!
Gypsy-Fire too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
Hey!
I'm really enjoying your story so far. The characters are so...well, in character, and your writing style is excellent and easy to read. You have good descriptions, dialogue, etc, etc. I also enjoy the meaningful "Paradise Lost" quotes. I can't wait to see more! Pls keepon typin!
luv, Gypsy
(Btw, Seraph deserves more stories! :) )
Digital Buddha chapter 8 . 3/5/2004
Ah, I haven't been reviewing this story for quite a while. It's still my favourite one. Love,S
Rose Zemlya chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Morithil;
Congratulations on a very well written story. Your style is very pleasing to read (smooth and fluid) and I fully appreciate the varied tone and sentence structure between the two characters. The style you've chosen also suits the style of Matrix media in general. It reads like the movies, which is good. Your chapters are very short, but it doesn't detract from the style at all and almost suits it, so no complaints there, really. You've also done an excellent job with your characterization, as none of the characters you've written to date are out of place or out of character. No mean feat, especially with a character like Smith, so kudos to you on that, not to mention a wonderful job tackling Smith's character development.
I've enjoyed your story immensely and hope to continue doing so!
Thanks;
Lady Rose
AccountNowDefunct chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Real cool fights scene, really well done.
I always assumed that the whole Seraph-Merv thingy happened way before the first film, but I like it better this way, mostly because it explains Seraphs abscence from the first film. Keep going!
alocin chapter 7 . 2/13/2004
I just love the way you write this fight scene. Honestly, it was so wonderful to read. It captures the way the fights go in the films perfectly. Thank you.
Dark Puck chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
That's a very cruel place to leave us hanging at. I'm going to be waiting for this next chapter quite eagerly.
Smith is colder than snow! Very interesting; and I love your interpretation of how Seraph came to serve the Merovingian at one point.
Keep up the incredible work!
alocin chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
Yes they are there to fight, guided by a higher purpose - the almighty author and clamouring of reviewers! Poor Serpah still didn't get a cookie... Very cool, can't wait to see what happens next!
alocin chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
Snow, a little festive touch there? Maybe Seraph can have that cookie as a Christmas present then. In relation to Dark Puck's review yeah the Super Burly Brawl music rocks, I want the soundtrack just for that track! If there was ever music to plot destruction by then that is it! I hope it will go with the Smith-Seraph meeting, which I am looking forward to lots.