Reviews for A Christmas Carol
myth buster chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
I think Bakura would have made a better Ghost of Christmas Future.
White Elf1 chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
I LOVED YOU'RE STORY! I thought it was excelent and the plot line was very good! I think you really showed the character's true feelings!
-White Elf
Rachel chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
CUTE! Good thinking, putting Shadi as the Ghost of Yet to Come. He's so...mysterious. Anyway, great story!
MariksMyra1614 chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
aww. what a cute story! i never thought about making making the x-mas story into a ygo story. that was funny. you did a good job of changing it. keep it up.
Lady of the Thread chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
Okay, I'm finally getting around to reviewing this. _;
Hmm... Shadi seems like a good choice for The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come since he is kind of ominous at times. *thinks* But I seem to remember his eyes as being blue.
Anyway, it's good that things turned out well!
Spectre-Q chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
Hey, that was good. Even though Christmas is over, but that was a good alternate take on Dicken's story.
Milkyway Lynx chapter 4 . 12/19/2003
Aww... that was so nice! You should write some more!
Garowyn chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Very good! _
poopnugget chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
lurved it!
chattypandagurl chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
That waz cute! Nice story!
Degenerate Storm chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
very good. and if everyone here could, i'd appcreate it if everyone here would r&r my yugioh fanfic, Screwed up Christmas songs with the cast of YuGiOh.
Gabe chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
That was really good..._
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Ah! _
Great XMas Story.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
Guess you decided to go wil Shadi after all. Though how Seto can betray the Pharoh when he's technically more a rival than an ally anyway is beyond me...
Mamono chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
_ Oh so sweet!
Lol I can see Yugi mourning over the puzzle! It was sad, but it struck me a funny!
Oh but the part with Mokuba was so sad!*tears*
Oh this was a great Christmas fic! I absolute adored how you changed the original Christmas Carol to fit YGO! Awesome!