Reviews for Zornhut
zeldamaster456 chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Huh? Why doesn't this story have 100 reviews? ...Wait, it does now! Seriously, a story of this quality should have at least 500 reviews: this is one of the best stories I've read on the site! It's nice to see a FE7 story that isn't filled with yaoi, and it's a Raven one no less. :P Anyway, every character in this was IC, and the interactions are awesome, especially between Raven and Wil. This is definitely my favorite FE story, and I hope this review gives you some inspiration to continue this. It's way to brilliant to leave like this!
Vanechka chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
super...I've always loved Raven-Revenge-on-Hector plots. haha.

keep writing~
Awed chapter 15 . 6/12/2008
I am speechless. THis is amazing! You need to update sooner. I'm sure most of us want to know what's going to happen to Raven and Hector and the rest of Eliwood's Elite.
Eternal Love Song chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
Please, will you update! I love This story! Lord Raven is one of my favorite fire emblem characters. You kept him in perfect character and everything is realistic and true to the game at the same time. But you can't end it there! I need to know what comes next!
IVIaedhros chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
Excellent job so far, especially with Raven's interactions with Hector. I look forward to seeing you finish this.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
Wow. This fic is amazing! You've managed to keep everyone in character, and have done really well at expressing Raven's emotions. I also like how you write the battle scenes, too; they're easy to picture and are very detailed, but not so detailed that you lose track of the actual fight.

In short, this fic is awesome. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
RandomTopic chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
This is cool. Please update again soon!
Aeros Fujita chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
Nice ending to the chapter. I like this story-the writing is really good, and the storyline follows the game and keeps the characters in character. Nicely Done.
D chapter 15 . 7/18/2006
Your alive! Happy days and jubilation, I thought you were never going to update again!
RBMIfan chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
Wow. You updated Anyways, good chapter. Will they get to the Isles in the next chapter?
R Amythest chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
Yay, character development, plot movement.

I think I like the tenseness while Oswin speaks with Raven, as well as Raven's wariness.

... It seems like a bit of a short chapter, though, but that's probably just me.
A BlackHole chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
My only disapointment in this is that I haven't noticed it sooner.

This story is incredibly well written in comparison to what usually comes around. It's perspective about Raven, and everything in general related to him an the plot of the game is extremely well crafted. Making this the kind of work that doesn't show too much of any "leaning" to a certain side of anyone's opinion. All and all this is a fabulous peice of work, and you should pat yourself on the back for writing it.

Keep up the good work.

Nothin' much else to say really, other then I wait for your next update.
Erihppas chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
You have no idea, damnit, you have no idea how happy I was when I saw this update.

I'd found this fic around May and I really love it, but when I saw the date of the last update, I was so dissapointed! I tried searching around for clues in your profile, trying to contact you but most of your site/livejournal's last entry is on the end of the year 2005. I'd thought this fic was dead!

Yet, I still believe there might a tiniest hope that you would update. Therefore, I marked your ficcie as one of my alerts.

Ohh, thank you for updating it~ You've certainly made my day~ X3

I hope you'll update quickly~
Shattered Abyss chapter 14 . 3/27/2006
I like this one alo-t. Really really really like it. It could be an anime, or manga by itself it is so good. I hope you write again soon. You portray the characters so well.
Kent13 chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Great story! I am really interested in Raven's background story now, keep up the excellent writing!