Reviews for Forever Young
Ann-Droid chapter 14 . 2/24/2006
Angle?
Tai chapter 22 . 5/18/2004
OMG! OMG! It had my name! I'm such a spaz. I know its taken me forever to review this and let me tell you, I'm so sorry but omg this was great! I loved the little epilogue. I'm really sad its over though... but then again there is a whole new chapter to start reading and love! Oh but this whole ending was great! I just wanted to tell you that! Now I'm on to read Twice Blessed! Ciao!
Elemental Psionic chapter 22 . 4/27/2004
Good story! *gives applause* I can't beleive it's over! *tear* Can't wait for sequel. Upload it soon! See ya! :)
mimifoxlove chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
Oh that was so sad. I feel so sorry that William had to see his childern and his friends die.
Will William find a good vampier girlfriend? So he will not be alone and unloved for an eternally.
Liam was Angels human name not Spikes.
I loved this story a lot. My favorite part was were a cat William made Sam from "Sam I am" come to life and make Angel eat ham. That was so funny!
Mimi Love Fox
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 22 . 4/26/2004
This has been really good! I'll definately have to read the in-between-quel. I thought the Avalon thing was funny. I just started reading "The Mists of Avalon" today (during the evil 7th grade GCRCT testing). Midlle school sucks at times. -_-;; But I'll try to read your other stories!
Elemental Psionic chapter 21 . 4/24/2004
They had kids! I didn't see that coming. Good chapter! can't wait for the epilogue.
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 21 . 4/24/2004
Aww! Kawaii! If you do write sequels and stuff, I'll read them! This was really good!
mimifoxlove chapter 21 . 4/23/2004
I can't wait for the conclusion. The babys are so cute. Are they going to be have cat and have human? Why do the babys have differnt eye coler in both eyes?
mimi love fox
Tai chapter 20 . 4/21/2004
Aww you dedicated this to me? Thats so awesome! No problem, you've helped me out on my story too. But that's not the point. The point is that this chapter was amazing! I loved it! I mean i Know we talked about it all but actually reading it was amazing. I love that Karling was Ethan's son. Ah Ethan has to make an appearance in every good story, lol. And good old Xander! Still dependable even in his forties! Its sad that Giles, Oz and Buffy couldn't come back but I'm sure that William and Rowena won't mess up raising him and they've got a lot of people around to help them out. I look forward to reading the epilogue and Darcy's story. I really want to see how Buffy and Oz hooked up! Alrite enough blabbering. Oh but one more thing, I decided to take your idea for my story about Wes meeting Spike at the sanctuary and I'm going to work on that this weekend in between partying for my bday! Ciao chica!
Elemental Psionic chapter 20 . 4/20/2004
Very good. Can't wait to read the epilogue. It's great to hear you're writing a sequel. Keep writing!
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 20 . 4/17/2004
SWEET! That was really good! You're a really good author.
Ms. Perception chapter 19 . 4/13/2004
Wow now I feel bad about thinking Buffy should get over herself. OMG she's dead! Wow and Oz too. Poor Joy and Darcy. Thats so messed up. And who are these dark evil guys. Oh but thats so sweet that Angel and Harmony both got to Shanshu and they have families and such. I forgot to mention how awesome it is that you brought back Connor. I love this story! Alrite girlie, talk to you soon. Love this story! Ciao!
Ms. Perception chapter 18 . 4/13/2004
Hehehe Darcy reminds me of my little brother. He thinks all of us are icky because we have boyfriends and girlfriends. Oh I love this chapter. Buffy really needs to get over herself, lol. But aww he cast a spell to age with her. Thats soo sweet. And I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Happy birthday!
Ms. Perception chapter 17 . 4/13/2004
Hey I know its been awhile since I last reviewed and I'm so sorry! But wow, this story just keeps getting better. Wow Buffy had no right to go off on him like that! I mean, its so obvious that he's not Spike. Wow. And I hope Will and Rowena get to see each other soon. He so misses her! Its adorable. And I love Fred and Wes together, well I loved and now... well whatever, on to the next chapter! Ciao!
Elemental Psionic chapter 19 . 4/8/2004
Good chapter but I can't believe you killed Buffy, Oz, and Giles! Oh well. Update soon.