Reviews for Time
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Wow. Just wow. Angstyish. And much good. I love it.

Umm... I can't think of much else to say, except that you get way too little reviews.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
;_; That was sad. You gotta feel sorry for the parents. If I had a child and he/she went out on some life-endangering mission, I'd be a wreck. Gah! I hope they never want to be a policeman or soldier. But, then, there's always solace in the fact they're doing something noble and not something monstrous, right? Right! _
Anyway, this was a lovely piece of fanfiction. And it also makes for a lovely assignment, and I'm sure you got a great grade (if not, then you have a seriously strange teacher). I can't really think of much else to say-the fic speaks volumes as it is. Anyway, good job!
Jupiter Sprite chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Wow, that was so good... really great job, Griffin! I hope it got a good grade. I especially like the analogy at the end with the light and shadow... it's true, and it really makes sense.
Good good good! Write more of something soon! _
Vilya chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, Griff. That was *good*. And so...*shivers* made me spooked, almost. Do more like this! (and do them for the OSP! ;) )
Destinyofthepast chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
? You're allowed to do fanfiction for creative writing? Lucky! I haven't read a fic like this before. Great job, you're sure to get A on this!
Alexditto chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Alex: Griff, you are too good! It's not fair... you have so much tallent in writing.
Sour: Alex is still struggling with his One-Shot... No ideas yet. Actually, Alex, it is fair, because you can do math and stuff. That's your forte. Griff's forte is writing, among hundreds of other things...
Alex: Woe is I again... OH! Maybe that's a good title...
Sour: Well, about the story... really good! Like, super excellent dude!
Alex: Such amazing one shot stuff... I must applaud you Griff. If I could spell applaud right.
Kadevi chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow...
You don't see many of these Dora fics nowadays. I mean, that's expected, since she's hardly a main character, but you've taken an interesting point of perspective and turned it into something really great. The quality is very subtle, but it shows, as always. _
I like your use of repetition in the third to last paragraph. 'Tick, tick, tick...' It's almost like you can hear it.
Pretty. Wonderful as always, Griff-chan! If you don't get an A on this, I'm coming over with Forge-the-Flamethrower to wreak some havoc.
-Kadevi-
Vestrwald chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Nicely done. Keep up the great work.
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow... that was amazing. I mean... wow. I think you're the only author to ever write in Dora's perspective like that, at least that I can think of... she seems to be forgotten about by most authors.
That was a very powerful piece. If you don't get an A on that, tell your teacher to check these reviews! I vote for an A! An A, I say!
A!
The Faction's Lord chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow
Mocha Macchiato chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow! I've never heard or read a fic based on Dora's thoughts. That was great!
Haha, too bad this is a one-shot. Otherwise I'd say "UPDATE NOW!" Well, maybe you COULD update another one of your stories *hint hint* Heh, well I'm expecting A World Apart to be updated sooner than your last chapter. Later Days _
Sakura Kuonji chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow, that's really good. It almost made me cry, but that wouldn't be good 'cause I'm at school. You write very well, and I could feel Dora's pain at this. Good job!
Alayea chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
A well-written story. :)
Triad Orion chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Your teacher better have given you an A or there will be some serious smiting action going on at your school.
You don't see too many Dora centric stories around, and certainly not many that protray her as a true mother who feels alone in the world. Nice work, Griff. Keep it up, and hope to see more from you soon.
Morncreek chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Very well-written! The metaphors and imagery are especially well done. I liked the hopeful ending. And though it is short, it definitely makes the point go home. _ I bet you earned an A. Read you later!