Reviews for Soundproof
Ed-chan13 chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
*sob* Wah! You made me cry! It's so beautiful!
Mutant Chick17 chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Very good! This is a very touching story! I would have reviewed all the other chapters, but I'm too lazy. Besides, I was very eager to finish the story.

Mutant Chick17 chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Very good as usuall! I'll start to read more later. Right now my sister needs on.

Mutant Chick17 chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
The title matches perfectly. I would write more other than this, but i wanna get on to the next chapter!

Mutant Chick17 chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
Very nice! *claps* This may sound strange, but it is nice to read a story where Beast Boy and Raven are fighting instead of being all mushy and stuff, even though that's what I have been puting in my recent story. . . but oh well, you know what I mean!

Mutant Chick17 chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
I liked how BB and RAven always fight. tis cool!

Mutant Chick17 chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
this is really interesting!

greetings from the looney bin chapter 14 . 2/17/2005
oh my gosh... holy (insert something here), this was so good! this was one of the best stories ive read on this website! i really really liked this a lot, AWESOME JOB!
CDNAB23 chapter 14 . 2/14/2005
Dude, Thats like... so deep
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 14 . 10/20/2004
so sweet. it ended perfectly! i think maybe, if you already had ideas of what you wanted to continued the story with, you should write a sequel.. or five! PLEASE? although maybe you should've let rae died. my best friend is going to kil herself, and she would've been happier thnan ever before. the only real difference is, rae had someoen to save her... good thing about that...
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
SO SWEET! Aw... *with the insanely annoying immaturity of a second-grader* BB and Ra-ven, Sittin' in a Tree... hee hee
Scorpio Serpent chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
Great story, write more stories in the future!
JAkkEd-UP chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
yay )
Aeternum Lux chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
Wow, this is a really good story. (sorry, I've been seeing crappy reviews lately, so I'm gonna make this one a bit longer than I normally would) Your writing style is fairly mature, and you have a good grasp on the character's personalities(sp?). I do love a happy ending, and this delivers wonderfully. Best of luck on your other projects!
soraoathkeeper chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
Aww...I loved the ending? Is it the ending? Is that it? But was beautiful. Simply beautiful.