Reviews for Call of the Wild
ShanaO chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I could see Jane getting bored and having the urge to go camping. It's something new. Very well in character!

Jesse seemed a little out, but hey, who cares? I didn't really notice Jesse much in the series.

Nice writing, simple and clear, yet kept interesting!
Daphodil chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Any chance of an update, or is the story on indefinite hiatus? )
Minkychan chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I know it's been, like, awhile.

But if you finish this you can have my first born son. x_x
Your lord and master chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
God dammit, UPDATE!

I need to know wot happens next!

UPDATE!
cream tea anyone chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
I really like this

u've stayedxc tru 2 da characters

the concept is quite good too

keep goin so i can keep readin'

ciao!
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
O this is cooL!
PPMKatie chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
More! I need more! Damn you for writing so well!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
Lost my glasses in the murray river once. Freaked me right out. An hour later, one of the girls did a handstand and found them. True story.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
sweet fic. i especially liked the leeches. ;)
angeldreamer21 chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
im dislexic...make that 1 year and 3 months. Still, could you add more to the story? its really good-especially if it held my attention. Please add more soon!
angeldreamer21 chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
ok, its been about 3 months since your last update...add more soon, PLEASE! you cant leave the story hanging like that!
Kaimelar Feylove chapter 8 . 2/21/2005
thast almost too perfect to belive.. and i really liek the dreams.. very nice touch..

can't wait, i hope there's more
mineko chapter 8 . 9/8/2004
very cute
JonathanDP81 chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
Very cool story. I really like how you're keeping Daria and Trent in character so well, many fan fic authors don't do a very good job of it. Please continue this one, I want to know how it ends!
DariaM chapter 8 . 3/11/2004
Aw, that's it? Loved the leeches. hehehe, I can see trent acting like that. Loved the story, how's going to end? wink, wink, nudge, nudge. lol Good work, it's definatle going into my fav storys.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »