Reviews for Songs from the Heart
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Simply the best Chris and Trish story I have ever read.
BigRedMachineUK chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
yet another wonderfully written story. god, because of you, chris and trish are practically my favourite couple, after stacy and austin. seriously. this is a really great story, you're very talented.
Chigz chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Crimson, you make the love between those two sound so magical. The way you write, it just amazes me how much emotion you capture in them. It's so beautiful, what a sweet way to propose. Here, since you love reviews so much, and love knowing how your readers feel about your fics, I'll say this. I've read a lot of great romance fanfics, but for some reason, I become so much a part of yours, and none have touched my heart as deeply as yours. Your stories bring out the hopeless romantic in me. I don't know what it is, maybe just the pure emotion that floods out of every word you write, but there's something that gets me more choked up and emotionally involved in your stories than anyone elses. Truly, you have a talent for just getting me so hooked and dependent on your stories, and for making my heart jump just reading about such love. So, I ask you this, what's your inspiration for writing such beautiful things? Man, I suck at reviewing. Half this review isn't even about just this story. Well, I think it's safe to say Chris suceeded in romancing Trish. Such a lovely thing. You're brilliant, C.C. Just brilliant.
Kasey Renae chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
dang...that opera sounded so sad! but i thought it was so sweet how Chris traslated it for Trish and all...so sweet! I love it!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Oh my...liked it? I loved it dearly! That has to be one of the most emotionally intense stories I have read in a long time, I knew I wasn't maiing a mistake reading it. That was the pedastal of all Trish/Chris fics...I mean that in all sincerity. It started of playful and fun, but then became so deep and intense that you can feel the emotions buzzing around inside you as you hold your breath. Where do you get your inspiration? To write something as emotionally filling as this? It was true whomever stated the phrase "Some things we'll never know" That was so so SO excellent that I was almost TOO speechless to write this review! Please, PLEASE continue to write Trish/Chris, even though I am not a huge fan of Miss Stratus, you may well convert me, and I am willing to read ANYTHING you write about them, and that friend and acomplished author, is a feat in itself.
Emotionally Stratisfied
Jeff's Favourite Skittle
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
aw so romantic:D:D:D:D:DMore soon because this is way adorable:):):)
cooldotgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
oh kick ss i need to see this play now darn you!
LoveFuryEnergyPassion chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That story brought lots of tears, smiles, and of course lots of 'AWW's.
stippybrea chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
How cute was this! Oh man, I think I would have not made it through that theatre with that man lol. I love your stories; they are so well written and full of emotion and have wonderful endings and all of that good stuff.
On another note; I can just imagine how great the sex was!
Xtremely-Canadian chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Aww..that was so sweet..so yes it was sweet enough...I loved it..Great job!
*Jess*
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Oh damn. That was so hot! I loved it. bravo, bravo, I am amazed. It was so cute.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
wicked story as usual Miss Crimson Coin, am loving ur style as usual. Keep up the great Trish/Jericho shipping. U rock :- )
xtremediva chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Oh my gosh, that story was so cute and sweet, I love Jericho and Trish together, their chemistry is electric, I love how you captured the emotion just right. Keep up the great writing.