Reviews for Fallen Night
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Tam: *cries* WAHHHHH!
Quark: *winces* Here she goes again. She'll be at it all night now.
Miles: *sips a beer* Maybe, though she might review too.
Quark: *growls* That'd be worse. She'd fangirl over Bashir.
Miles: *shrugs* She's going to do that anyway.
Tam: *pops over* Yes, I am!
Quark: *glares at her* Must you do that?
Tam: *blinks way too innocently* Do what?
Quark: *narrows his eyes* O'Brien, deal with her. Now.
Miles: *chuckles* All right, all right, keep your shirt on.
Quark: *blinks* Keep my...? *snorts* You know what, never mind. You humans are a lost cause anyway.
Tam: *mock pouts* Aw, Quarkie, don't be like that.
Quark: *storms off* Stop calling me that!
Tam: *giggles*
Miles: *mock glares* Tam, you really shouldn't tease him so much. *smirks* His brain might overload.
Tam: *smirks too* Yeah, I know, but he rises so beautifully to the occasion, that it seems like such a waste of a good opportunity. You know?
Miles: *sips more beer* Yeah. You going to review now?
Tam: *sips tea* Think I should?
Miles: *shrugs* Probably. Otherwise, Diamond-Raven will think you're bonkers.
Tam: *smirks* But I am...though I've been told that all the best people are mad.
Miles: *sighs* Have you been listening to Alice again?
Tam: *looks away* Maaaybeee? *focuses on Diamond-Raven* Review time!

1)Aw, poor Julian. I always wondered what might've happened if Starfleet hadn't been so understanding. Your story seems so plausible. Sisko's hurt/betrayed feelings, O'Brien missing his friend, Julian having to learn to be a harder man, Garak and Quark helping out, everything was in character. Go you! *throws confetti in the air*

2)I liked the pacing in this. You wrote it fast enough that I didn't feel bogged down, yet slow enough to make me feel attached to the characters.

All in all, a great story. *favorites* Would there be a possibility of more stories for this AU? One where we see Garak's POV on it? Or one where "Jeff" comes to the station? I'd more than love to read more.

Tamuril2
Desert Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Such a great what if. Absolutely love what you did with Bashir. Tougher, harder, but still fighting for his ideals.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It is a wonderful story. I love Bashir in the series.

Thank you for writing it.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Trekmaster47 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Excellent story. Very well-written. My only quibble is that, as adaptable as members of Starfleet are, I think that the crew would have gotten used to a new doctor long before three years transpired. I think that everybody still thinking Bashir's on DS9 after that length of time is unrealistic.
Teri chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Just rereading an old favorite. I see you are still writing. If you ever decide to write the story of Julian's visit to DS9, please let me know. I'd love to see it. Nice work!
ganainm chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Another brilliant story. Many thanks for sharing.
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is a really good start. The writing is really strong, and the characters are dead on. I love when I can actually hear their voices in my head when I'm reading the dialogue. Your transitions between past and present are really seamless and flowing, too. I look forward to reading the rest. I hope Julian gets to come back.
Mijra chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow, this story ran a shiver down my spine...

I really like the way you're writing and the many details you put into this story. It's almost as if I could hear Sisko and Kassidy talking in my mind.

It's very a sad thought that Julian would have had to resign after the secret of his genetic enhancement was revealed, that he'd have had to spend all the following years not with his friends but constantly on the run and I'm really glad that they didn't chose this alternative in the series:)

I don't think you should write a continuation because the story is perfect as it is. It leaves it up to the reader to imagine how Julian's character has changed during those last three years and if he's still the same person everyone on the station remembers.

Anyways, very good job!
RavenDove chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I've thought a few times about writing an else world sinerio like this one. It is very well done and it is close to character. I can picture another world where Bashir was forced into a life like the one you describe.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove) Huff
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was good in a sad way. I'm glad that Bashir could pick up the pieces after everything in his life feel apart and he seemed happier then when he was on DS9. Thanks for the story!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
great story, just a little sad though, I wish julian and the captain could have a talk
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I became attentive to your fics by seeing you on my author alerts list. Finally a good Julian Bashir fic. *Sigh* It was kinda sad though. Poor Julian. Will you ever write a sequel? Would be great to see Julian visit DS9 and meet all his old friends.
Ta'al chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Hey! Just wanted to say that this is a fantastic fic and that I think you should most definitely continue it!
Rusty Raccoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Excellent character piece, captures the spirit of the characters quite well.
Kinda sad what happened to Julian but at least he did get a happy ending
I too would be interested in seeing his visit to the station :)
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This is relly well-written. It's rare to find stories dealing with the aftermath of war on DS9, and you've captured something intangible about injustice that I like.