Reviews for Frozen Tears
Absolutely brilliant work!
RubySpitfire chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
awesome fic!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this is the BEST Seven days fic i have ever read. i've read it many times over and i love it more and more every time. can't tell you what a jewel this fic truly is.

kudos on a job so very well done. i'd love to read more of your work coz from what i can tell...you're awesome :)
BankaiKitty chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
A really, really good story. I couldn't stop crying after Frank died. I didn't smile until the panel gave the go ahead. Great story, keep up the good work.
Andromeda Jones chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
I loved it. It was like realy seeing the tv serie in my head. The death of Frank and the mourning. And it IS a good thing Nathan don't remember how he acted after Frank's death. :)
Anders1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
A really good story, you have done a great job in writing this one.
Theresa chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Emotional and believable. A few typos, but I enjoyed it! Brought some tears to my eyes.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
that was a fantastic peice of writing. i nearly cried there. keep up the good work!
Bear3126 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Beautiful story...Just beautiful...I could really feel characters pain...thank you

On a side note..it seemed like the ending was a little rushed but it worked...

Nice job

Bear
swk3000 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I know I reviewed this already, but after looking at it, I didn't think it worked, so I'm reviewing again. I like how everyone was affected by Frank's death. You never really think about what the people he meets think of him; you usually just dismiss them. However, Frank has helped so many people that it's hard to imagine how his very presence makes people feel better. This also deals with Frank's past (sort of), making him realize that, although he has no blood relations that he knows of, he does have a family. You did a good job with this.
swk3000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
My god! this was great! I loved it. I couldn't stop reading. great job!
Varinia chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I really like this story it has lots of good drama.
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
wa. everyone said it made them cry, but i'm sure that i cried the most. i could have filled buckets with tears...if i hadn't read it at intervals(had to get off the comp SOMETIME!).but from the moment that Frank died, i couldn't help but cry till the part when the backsteps take place...then i laughed at Olga communicating with immobile objects!but i cried again when he was seeing the paper. but i could really laugh as i pictured Frank and Craig when they ran to the control room in hte final backstep!hehe. thanks for making me feel proud of having read work by such a gifted and talented writer. heck!you sould be in hte Gifted & Tallented class at Mia's school!(reference: Princess Dairies)
svetlanafan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I have only recently started watching Seven Days on SpikeTV after a few years of not seeing any episodes. And I realized how much I missed the show, which led me to go online and look for fan fiction. This was the first story I read. And it was a great one.

I could see it in my mind; I could see Frank being Frank and Olga being Olga. I could see it all. Everything. It was all there. Perfectly.

You nailed it. You nailed it.
Catrien chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
a fascinating story. it made me cry.