Reviews for Frozen Tears
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Congratulations. You are the first person to ever make me break down and sob like that. I went through three tissues on this story. No one has ever made me do that.
Wonderful story, wonderful writer!
Ninjauthor chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
i found that to be a reilly good story and while searching the net for a seven days web site i found you story on a non site it was " . " am i right? and im glad you brought back parker oh i gotta go seven days is on tv in 5 minutes later.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Fabulous! Oh My God! This was the absolute best story I have ever read! I was kept guessing right up to the end. I figured they would have to bring Frank back and I thought all those people? but I wasnt sure! Nice timing!
I thought they idea that someone knew he was going to be there, remember, the voice said the the agent came. He was expected so I was figuring that would be the means but this was better! So much better!
Is there going to be a Chapter 2? How you top this I have no idea! But that one little string dangling... Maybe another story? where that guy interferes again...hm? Got to get him! )
Oh incase you didnt get the idea I loved your story! Please write more!
Elementals chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I've always loved this show ever since it first aired and this story has been the only one to bring me to tears over it.
I hope that all your stories are just as great!
e-dog chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Hey, this was an excellent story! It was very moving and as always, a happy ending is very much appreciated! Hope to read more from you.
e-dog
conundrum2003 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
A wonderful and very touching story! Love it!
Gabriele
lildreamer chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Wow!That was really good! I could actually see it as an actual episode on TV! Good job!
Stoofie chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Fantastic. The scene at the White House with the funeral almost made me cry; oh, memories...anyway, i love the detail and how you got the reactions to be believable even though they were different to the ones in the actual show. Great job, maybe you could write another Seven Days fic, after all, there aren't enough...
parisindy chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
raven stories raven stories !
lalalalalalala
(parisindy dances around the thread happily)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2