Reviews for Dear Bearded Man
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
can you make a story about zoe, emma and Jenny? Pwease? I'll be your best friend!
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love jenny! wow... tweed man... i couldn't help but laugh out loud! funny stuff! loved it! ]
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
LOL. That was just...LOL. hehe :)
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh my goodness. That really be one of the CUTEST children ever a child of Xand and Ahn *sniggers*

Adore it. Simply so
MBB chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Very funny again, and she's very Anya-ish, as is Any, which are both good things :) She doesnt seem to have picked up any of Xandersgenes though (not that I am complaining it;s much funnier this way, and with Xanders genes it;s probebly better anyway, but it's just something I noticed)

oh, and ther's that tiny little thing that Anya told us that Santa eats children. But I like the fic, a lot ;)
Sassy590 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
funny and cute...i like it
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Very funny.
spearsister chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Jenny's very scary. Me have four year old me afraid. Love the story though
EmoStarlette chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
My god your AMAZING! I love Jenny so much, please continue writing Jenny fics!
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
"and Mr. Tweed Man would like some more tweed and funny smelling British stuff"
That and the reason Anya wanted Whipped cream were the funniest parts of the story.
Great story, good job
Bayside4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Its gonna be hard to match Jenny with little Anya... they're WAY to much a like and its all Anya to a T.
I think its cute that Jenny wants a little brother... perhaps a mini Xander.
Come to think of it, when I was a child I remember writing to Santa aking him to take away my brothers.
Cute!
Mel
pippergurl chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
that was so cute! i love jenny, shes just like her mommy! yay! more more more!
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I love reading about Jenny! But I enjoy her action with Anya even more :-) Thanks for the ficlet.
A chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
t'was interesting. I like. Fluffy-esque it was, but not as fluffy as littler Jenny. And still, Jen-Ben makes me laugh. My nick name. MINE! lol. Though, Xander can share it, if he wants to...
Next please.
A
Koos chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Fantastic! Especially about the dollarsign, barbie and the, uhm, whip cream :)