Reviews for Calling Card
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
passionatelysimple chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
I am not the only one that thinks Elliot stalks his oldest daughter! Finally! Casey running after the ball was great. I love how you write Casey. Loved it!
INVALID-Account08 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
WHAT PERP IS GOING TO FOLLOW HER?IT'S A VANDALIZIM CASE!
sarah chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I only got half way through chapter 2 of this story, and i had to stop. This is the stupidest story i have ever heard. That type of vandalism isn't handled my police, its handled by campus security. sorry but its just stupid
Annalise chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Ha ha, that was genius! Spot on.
Ink Cat chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Good God that was funny! There are too many funny things to pick my favorite, but when Warner pitches a softball to distract Casey I have this image of her running after it barking... lol. Good work! I luffled it.
Shikon-No-Kokoro chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
I never expected it to be Kathleen. It was a great way to keep me on the edge of my chair. Good job...can't wait for more.

SVU LVR 4 Lyfe
IndieKidsCantDance chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
~“Hi guys, guess what? I just won a motion!

~Is that because you’re a closeted lesbian who hasn’t had a date in four years?”

Those are truly great quote-thingys. Please, please, please write on more!

YOU ARE MY PARODY WRITING IDOL!
Kayota chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
PRICELESS! I LOVE how you make fun of Casey- what you choose to epmphasize is dead on (such as her wealthy expanse of sports that she plays, and her obsesion with finding the little detail that CSU may have missed). LOL! I love it!
Bensonsone chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
Huang...from offstage... HAHAHAHAH!
Bensonsone chapter 3 . 12/4/2004
This is so funny!
Georgia chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
I realy didn't get the gist of the story and it was just... wierd
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2004