Reviews for Of the Soul
jarjayes chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
It was because of fanart that I got interested in trying your fic out.
jarjayes chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Very interesting. I'll have to read the next chapter. me like so far. I hope me continue to like.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hm? let's see.
Deadly Tears chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
I hope you update really soon because this story is trully amazing! _

JessiTsuki chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Please continue this, I like it very much.
chobit chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
this is great! update soon
Hope Tsukikage chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
I love this story! The characters fit so well. Please write more!
Vorsith chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
I just found your story again and got to read two more precious chapters...but no more? Will you not perservere with this lovely work? Are we to be denied the fate of Sesshou and all the others? Say it is not so. Grace us with another chapter, I beseech you! Such works left undone bring nothing but despair as our own minds twist futiley this way and that wondering...

What will transpire?

Im sorry, Willy Shakes snuck out for a moment..but I meant every word. Please,more!
RosesIntheRain chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Whoa, kind of freaky. o.O I think this is only the second fic where Sesshoumaru becomes human.. although I was slightly confused by how he could have demon blood in him at the same time. Or even how he could still function..

I remember how Kanna took Kagome and a whole village's souls, and they became as good as dead.. please explain how Sesshoumaru can still stand up. Although the fact he's Sesshoumaru can do.. XD

Retta chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
Great Story I can't wait to read the rest! Update Soon!
gabbytheelf chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
Please hurry up and write more. I would like to know what will hapen to Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. Great story by the way. Love it!
sesshomaru's fluff is mine chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
yay! another chapter! Keep up the good work x
choco-coco chapter 4 . 6/27/2004
interesting story you got here. hope you update soonn please. You've done a very good job of keeping all the characters intact. keep up the good work

choco-coco chapter 1 . 6/27/2004

update update update please...

very good intro. can't wait.
Strawberry's soul chapter 3 . 5/4/2004
Aww you're so right when you say their feelings are complicated ! Its giving the story a small touch of... dont know how to say...well i only know i love it a lot ! But , lil question out of subject...What are you doing about your fabulous story 'Reversed' ? We al liked it a lot, why not trying to update ? And update THIS story as well ! luv ya !