Reviews for Morning glory
mangababe chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
hi ya!
i love to see Schwartz act the way you made them act! it changes a lot and that's nice (smooth and sexy too!)
bisous
mangababy
FireKat chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
aww! i could have sworn i reviewed this before..
but ne ways- i LOVE it! so kawaii! *glomps schwarzs* _~
Sylindara chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
that's so sad and sweet! ;_; Wah! i love it!
Karosai chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Uwaa, that's so cute ._. I especially like the last line (which is not owari ; ) It's so eerie *_* Especially since it sounds like a very Crawford-ish thing to say XD The best part of this story is the blatant fan service...naked schwarz...one bed... *nods* It's like art but better. I'mma go run off to school now o.o; *waves* keep writing shiny fics X3
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
*loss of words*
...damn. nice one. really nice one... great visual impact, of course, and the song lyrics are spot-on... really spot-on. it's such a crawford song and it's a really brad crawford fic, although he's woken up all of schwarz by the time it's done ; dayum, great job. *bows*
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
So he just has to try harder to extricate them from Estet as soon as possible.
Very sweet story, nice to see things from Brads perspective without having to go through all the effort of writing it myself.
Kazusa chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I love your Brad
Please write more
Min Solo chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Aww! Snuggly Schwarz. That's the kind of thing that really only works retrospectively - I can't imagine it happening, but I can imagine it having happened. It is mildly OOC, but less so because of the way you've written it. It's really a natural extension of all the various pairings. And I love the song it's written around. Lyrics are perfect.
RuneYue chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Oh..my...gosh! I no longer have a huge dislike towards Brad. LOL This stroy rules! _ Brad still isn't numero uno on my Weiss list but...thanks to this story I like him a bit more. ;;