Reviews for The New Teacher
Blithesome chapter 1 . 2/6
Amusing... xD Someone should write a complete fanfic of this. Imagine Draco's reaction - or Snape's!
foggraven chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
please god make this a full on story
Kurogane43536 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hello!

I like traduce in french your story. Are you ok?

I'm sorry to my faults in English, but I'm not very good in English ( especially French English). It's why I begin with a short story.

I love GTO and I thinks that Serpentard are going to suffer! lol

It's pity that there is not a continuation.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this sounds likeit could be really funny and it would be ashame to let the idea go to waste and im even typing this on my PSP which takes a long time for me
liobi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Do you think you could turn this into an actual story?
Chaos Angel of Change chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Short That is my problem. It is a good idea that you thought up, but you can't really call this a true fic with it only 118 words. If you do put some work on it. It could turn into a good fic. I hope my words don't discourage you but help motivate you into really developing a potentially good Fic.

This Chaos Angel of Change signing off.
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
An interesting concept Onizuka at Hogwarts I was thinking of something similar but with Kisuke Urahara from bleach it would go a little something like this

"Professor Dumbledore we cannot allow that dreadful women to teach here the ministry will damage the students beyond repair and drive us all crazy." Professor Mcgonagal shouted in frustration at another rejection letter for the DA post. The ancient headmaster hung his head with a sigh.

"We are out of options except for him." Mcgonagal cringed in terror and looked green.

"Please no not him the nightmares Albus the flash backs remember what happened last time." Mcgonagal was twitching.

"I'm sorry he is the lesser of two evils." Albus sent the letter.

Four days later

"Oi boss the letter for you its in English and was dropped out by some kind of phoenix."Jinta yelled. From out of nowhere Urahara appeared talking the letter he read it quickly and laughed.

"All right everybody pack it up were going to England."
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH I love this!

I've never read a drabble that I've actually really liked.

This is great, Do you think that you could continue it? It's a wonderful idea, and it'd be great if you could pull it off.

Later!

9tail-Naruto
Justin chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It's so short that it's barely worth reading...but what an idea! Bravo!

If I may be so bold to suggest, this story would be better if you made descritions of appearances and actions more...vivid, to make the humor easier to understand.

This is actually very good for a smile - I cracked one - so thanks for that.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
A contination could be fun. Hope there are survivors.
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Being that I'm an avid anime watcher...I fell out of my seat laughing when I read this! It's not often crossovers between genres work out, but this was great! *snort!* :D
Groo chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
An interesting idea. I haven't really read any cross-over HP/Anime fanfic before and this tends to intrigue me.
Though I tend to think that Dumbledore is revealing too much. He's more of a character who doesn't reveal his goals or reasons until after the person has either achieved his (Dumbledore's) goals, or until it's demonstrated that the information is needed to achieve the goal.
Do you reckon you'll actually write something on this, or is this just a teaser to get people thinking?