Reviews for Middlemen
Marie chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Sayuki meets yu yu hakusho oh please continue this intresting story.
half-a-recess chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I don't know if I have replied to this or not before, but I just wanted to let you know that I love this fic! I don't know if you will get this message, and you've probably lost interest in it by now, but if you ever pick this back up, I will be here to read it!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
gojyo, hakkai kurama AND hiei you say? oh this looks very promising. and SO much fun!
Raku O.P chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Ah XD I never would've thought of a fic crossover where Gojyo and Kurama bickered. This is quite amusing XP
McNuggets chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wicked fic XD Kurama amuses me so much XD Can't wait til your next update
infraredphaeton chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
hehe

I need to know how this turns out.

I need to know.

Hurry up and write faster please. Nice plotwork and okayish on the edge of good english.*says the girl who writes okayish* I look forward to the next section of 'The Great Seduction Games' (win a Hiei to take home for free!)

joke.

whe

me likey

me want more!
Frosty Pig chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Can you update soon please I really want to know what happens with Hiei and Kurama. Update Soon Damnit! please...
darksaphire chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
lol. this is hilarious! i want more! you know what would makethings more interesting? if there was also a little youkoxgojyo! like when they finally get into an argument on hiei that leaves youko devastated well, then he starts to ignor hiei AND gojyo, then that would get him tempted to try and talk to youko. lol. please! add it! oengai? update soon!
acern chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
I love this fic! I would love it if you updated soon! And will Hakkai be dominant? I always thought he would be better as a seme than Gojyo.
Kittengrl39 chapter 5 . 8/25/2004
_ *loves this* Such a good story! I've never seen a crossover like this before. It's extremely funny, and the dialogue is perfect. It was kind of disappointing when I got to the end. I wanted more. _; Update soon, please?
KayKurama chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
When are u gonna update?:( I love this story. Its one of my favorites. I know u are probably really busy but please (if u can) update Really REALLY Soon!
KayKurama chapter 5 . 7/18/2004
LOL. This story is really great. Another great chapter. Please Udate Again Really Soon!:)
I don't care chapter 5 . 7/13/2004
LOL! :) Is funny. I like the way you write, and well...

KEEP WRITING!

Hope I got my point across!