Reviews for Eternity and a Day
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Is this woman Kaoru?

Ari chan
sulou chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
Please tell me you are planning to finish this? Someday. . . right? I am so hooked.
Aya45 chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
Who of the ageless would be older? Kaoru or Misao? Since Kaoru has to bow to Misao and all. Love the story and can't wait until you update

-!
bunny angel chapter 6 . 9/5/2004
this is really intriguing to me. but you're being so awfully vague. seriously. too vague. and it's confusing the hell outta me. i don't even know who's pov i'm reading half the time. and it makes my head hurt. please fix it. update soon.
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 5/30/2004
Kewl! Post more soon!
Linay chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
Hm...interesting. Hope you update soon!
Kanzen ne Tsuki chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
Aw, after waiting for such a long time, my dear one... you give a feast worthy of King's. But I find myself awash with questions... is this new 'Flame' our beloved Kenshin? You have already made it quite clear that Shinji was not... so I am left to wonder. The intricate weave and patterns of this story remain intoxicating as well as adicting. Well done, my lovely one. Well done.
Tsuki-san
MP1 chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
aha, so kenshin's the flame? i didn't think of it... i'm still curious who the mystery man is. guess it's not aoshi after all... or is it?
MP1 chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
lemme guess, kenshin is shinji & tomoe's son?
can't say anything else except: keep up the good job! and i hope to see the update soon... _~
MP1 chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
ah, that mystery man is Aoshi? aquamarine eyes... :)
aw, goodbye scenes always make me sad... but this story rocks! why didn't i read it sooner...
MP1 chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
whoa, a new breed of creature, this new species of morlock? kinda like vampire who are resistant to sunlight. _x didn't really guess that it was Saitou, but it suits him!
MP1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
ahem.. fics like this one have always been my favorite. i like your writing! i wonder what's the connection of that old woman from chap 1 with kaoru... surely kaoru is the one the granny has met?
MP1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hmm... nice prologue you have here. especially the narative part! it makes me think of the Wheel of Time... _~
Spicy Diamond chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
Praise and celebration! A new chapter to intrigue, bemuse, and confuse! . I love how the plot is thickening around the mystery of the signs of things to come. Then, of course, there are more flashes from Kaoru's memories. I have to wonder if 'the count' is connected to the man in some of her earlier flash backs. Being that he encourages Kaoru to drink, I can only assume that he knows of her low alcohol tolerance; but to what ends? I must say it's interesting to find out more about Kaoru's origins, being made and not created. The idea of this being the source of prejudice of some of the 'pure' Ageless against her makes since in the way her characterization has developed. Fairly alienated from the only people who exist in the same time frame she does would leave Kaoru extremely lonely. Friends become far few and in between, and of course in come Misao and Aoshi. I enjoyed Kaoru's interaction with the infamous Oniwabanshuu duo. It's amusing to see that in this situation it's Misao who's been watching over Aoshi since he was a baby instead of the other way around.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
Ah, Haruko! Long time no see! I was surprised that there was more after the last chapter. Not that I'm complaining. ' So Misao is ageless too? Neato. And I'm interested to see how TomoeKenshin's son will be involved in all this... it's also interesting because out of ALL of the stories I've ever read about TK having a kid, only 2 (counting urs) made their child a boy. ' Heh. Well, that's all! Cyz!