Reviews for Meant To Be
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
OH WOW! THIS IS SO GOOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY GOT 7 REVIEWS, THIS DESERVED AT LEAST 700 REVIEWS!

SO BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN, THE IDEA, THE FLOW, THE DETAILS, THIS. IS. INCREDIBLY WRITTEN! I LOVE IT!
blue252 chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I remember reading this story years and years ago when the show had first ended and absolutely adored it. So glad to have found it again. This is a wonderful fic.
studio60-fan chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
This is the best story ever! it's so cute and hilarious and romantic, and i just love it!

P.S: I realise that this fic was written a long time ago, but a review never hurt anyone, right? :D
sinta1 chapter 15 . 10/2/2004
i've only just recently read "meant to be" and "white picket fences" entirely in a span of 3-4 days and i simply love the way they both turned out.

i like how you were able to incorporate some actual quotes from the show into your fic and not lose the character of say, Ed or Carol (etc.)

great canon and fanon interweaving and an awesome storyline. brilliant! i only hope that you haven't totally given up on the ed (mini-) fandom. great job.
JustMe10012001 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Your best yet (and THAT is saying something)! I love that Bonnie and Frankie still exist out there, but never became roadkill on the Ed/Carol superhighway! And the various Letterman shout-outs (esp. the Pakistani cabbie named Sirajul- LOL) were hilarious.

But mostly I just loved the story. More, please!
Forensiphile chapter 14 . 12/27/2003
This is really fantastic. Your characterizations are probably the best I've read in ANY fandom. I've never read a more visual story in terms of how the characters match how they'd be onscreen. This is a really neat concept, and it's easily the best Ed fic out there, amid quite a few really good stories. Congratulations on such a wonderful story.
princessdeleon chapter 15 . 12/5/2003
ohm y gawd that story was so good i just started it today and i couldn't stop! you should defiintiyly right more!
Anything But Ordinary chapter 15 . 12/4/2003
okay i loved this story. i read the entire 15 chapters of it word for word. you got the charecters personalities do well. this is the best ed story i have ever read.