Reviews for Brothers
SorridoSole chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
o0o0o! very nice! i love the relationship between the tow brothers. Very real. Great work!
Laney chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
How Cute!I never really thought about Regulus that way.
Casablanca Dreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow, this was so good! I thought it was so sweet when Sirius tells Regulus to stay away from the stuff he brings home, and when Sirius takes the blame for Regulus falling.
Lora-Lai chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ahg!

You're stories are to excellent. They exxcell so very much that I'm adding every single one to my favorites.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
aw, it was nice to see a regulus story. i cant help but feel sorry for that boy, since according to the way sirius talked about him-he seems like a nice kid and it seems its anotherthing that sirius blames himself for. so yeah i think you probably got the characters right and so thanks.
Xanatos' Lady of the Shadows chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Sweet and sad. An excellent job.
Lord Elrond of Hogwarts chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Wow... he's dead and he is telling this tale... GREAT TWIST! I love those Sirius/Regulus brotherly fics... You're great! *goes to check if you have other fics*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow...
Liebling chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I love your portrayl of Sirius. I just...adore it. Regulus is *so* good, and such a prude (?) Lol. And there's Sirius and he's such a good person too, but he also has a mind of his own and does what he pleases. It's really cool to see those two come together, still brothers and yet totally different.
Loved your take on it.
Mel
Ronniekinns chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
YEE-HAW!
*hypervenalates*
Now THAT was amazing.
Congratulations! You've satisfied my Regulus fetish... for a while, anyway.
Sirius and Regulus were just... wow. I loffed them. And the relationship between the two... yeah, you get it.
You've kept both of them in character, but still managed to make this funny (Sirius said "pish posh!") and believable. And the prologue was a great introduction to what you were going to write, but it didn't give it away.
*adds to favorite stories and Ronnie's Big Fat List of Good Blackfics*
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Lady Black
You know, it's fics like yours that allow me to keep my faith in the future of fanfic... *smiles* "Brothers" is quite simply a well-written fic, with effective characters, and an unique narrative voice and perspective.
For while it's one thing to condemn a character as "bad" - it is yet another, higher thing to look at what set that character's feet upon that path, if briefly as you have done.
Regards,