Reviews for Travelin' Soldier
Dpressed Angel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I cried! Oh My Gosh! I cried! I. LOVED! It. You should write a sequil.
Tywell chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
girl all i can say is that you scared me for a second because I acualy thought he was dead. I also didn't know that the lyrics went that way. I almost cryed. This was really great and keep writing!
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
*Screams: OMFG! I LOVE YOU! While chocking you to death* How could you make me cry like that when you changed it to be a GOOD ending? When I first heard the song, I didn't know what it ment, until my dad explained the soldier had died, and that made me cry. But I'm happy now, becuase Inuyasha's coming home.

(And I couldn't help singing along to the lyrics. -_- I love DC.) *adds this story to favourites, too*
kenya chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
im not one for song fic's (just never cared for em) but that was pretty damn good!
orangepencils chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
OMG! That was so I don't know what to call it. I'm like in tears right now but that's a detail. It was really a cute story. I don't know the song but it was just so perfect...Really nice story!
Nyamh Rosie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
great and emotional story
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was really good! -wipes eyes- I wasn't about to cry...really...
DarkAngel075 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love it so much!

-Ashley
punkkagome chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Believe it or not. I actually like that song, my mom and dad like DC, so I hear it fairly often in the car or whatnot. my two best friends are in the Army, Jeremy is a combat medic, and Jason is intelligence.. Jeremy's in Iraq, noone knows when he's going to get out.. My ex boyfriend (still a very good friend) was a Marine, and as far as I know, he's gone to Iraq as well.. Even though he got out a few months before they began send them out there. But i like the fic. It was great. *wipes the little tears away*
Artcat411 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
YAY! GOOD STORY! -y i luv the song, but hate how the soldier dies! great ending!
-Artcat411
PS. Is this a oneshot? if not plz update!-
mika chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
that was one of the few dixie chicks songs i liked. and you did an awesome job writing a fic to that song.
Nibzo chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
oh, this is a cool fic. It reminds me of the movie i once watched, The Last Bridge Home. But, thats a kinda different story, i have no room for you on my fav. stories, so i'll puit you on my Fav. authors