Reviews for The First Dance
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
marissa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
you kidding i loved nothing shows arnold and helga is love better than them getting married...and yes i have herd that song it is AWESOME.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
It's very adorable.m I love this one shot!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I liked it. Thanks for posting!
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was the most romantic story I've ever read ! I liked it so much
HalfaThought chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
ur right. they're wasn't ONE dry eye. lol. good job!
smarty007 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*sigh* That was one of the best stories about Arnold and Helga's wedding day that I've ever read! Makes ya feel all tingly inside. LOL
~Jane
LvnderDolphn chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Hey,
Thanks for your awesome review!
I don't now much about Hey Arnold, but I loved the way you wrote this. My favorite thing was how you kept switching back and forth, having Arnold and Helga finish each other's sentances.
Author Unknown chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
To Whom it May Concern,
Whoever writes this garbages needs to get their heads examined. This is the worse stuff i ever read! I don't mean to be rude, but man get a life, Arnold will NEVER end up with Helga. She is too much of a PMSer, just like the author of this CRAP! Bella please go get another hobby and STOP boring us to death with what will never happen. Get out of your dream world and wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe instead of writing this crap you can be a nanny for the rest of your life!
Signed,
Concerned for Bella mental well being
liz chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
cute! cute! cute!
i loved it!
it was very nicely written, and I thought that you kept everyone in character (which is ALWAYS a plus)
Miss Perfect chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Aww. That's so sweet. T-T
Skeye chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I loved it, I think this would make a great episode it's just so like the show anyway I love it and I wish you would continue!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
awh, mushy love stories all around! This was cute:-)
Willy D chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I feel I must make an observation on the POV changes. It's a great story device-don't get me wrong-but don't overuse it. I don't think you did here, but since it looks like this becoming a "trend" of yours, exercise caution so that the POV flip-flops don't lose their effect.
Other than that, I found this to be refreshingly positive, and an overall good read!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
[...unWARP!]
Good evening.
Nice story here, though I'm surprised that Big Bob actually showed up.
Check out my stories here on ffn and !
Until next time, remember: