Reviews for Moment Passing, Era Ending
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? You DO wanna be a writer right? I mean, sheesh, if not then...Good lord. I mean, you already ARE, but...damn, if you ever publish a book, tell me and I'll buy it!
knuffelinchen chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Hey, finally I am able to read (and understand) your Underworld fics. I've just seen the movie and loved it.
Your fic is really good. You've done very well in describing Selene's feelings and what went through her head after the final battle.
I'll go and read your other stories now. Hope they are as good as this one.
CU,
Claudia
Erica chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Very nice introspective piece, I love it!
UnderworldVampire1400 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
If there was only one word to describe that fic, it would be AWESOME. I absolutely loved it. I know that it's only about Selene's thoughts, but why don't you add some chapters, that way you could turn it into a story? Only a suggestion, coz it's awesome. Thanks.
staticradar chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
ok i know you already know that i adore this! And i'm so glad you took my review to heart and posted it for more to see! Cuz this fic truly rocks! :D
I love your Selene...
And your introspective peices are just truly amazing! Keep them up!
And of course i adore the shippy thoughts about Michael ;) But then again, you knew I would! And how can me, being me, not mention the shippy stuffs! :D